Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 393 through 400 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    dsmart
    Keymaster

Wow. Now he’s shilling to make money.

pindleton
      Participant

WOW

Hotsauce ShoTYME
        Participant

In the words of Paul Mooney: “Kiss this shit goodbye”

Jack Merridew about to get excommunicated.

Blix
          Participant

Honestly this is fucking disgusting. No Question about it. People gave him money so he doesnt have to do shit like this. This screams to me something is very wrong and they need cash.

I get partners with AMD etc because of the scope and they were with AMD at the start but this…. well this is the bottom of the barrel kinda shit here.

Desperate times call for desperate measures i guess. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. Say looks like his dabble into horses didnt pay off either and went they way of glue factory sadly. How much backer money spent on the ponies?

edit: and they disabled the comments on the video! I wonder why?

Blix
            Participant

Shut up and hand me the money.

Dont say anything again until the game is done PERIOD. I owe you nothing. Be happy if you get anything.

But I am great and wonderful and DREAMS!

PS those comments arent CIG approved or moderated. Unacceptable.

Hyco Cam
              Participant

The quote of CR’s from the article I think that will reverberate the most in the coming months:  “Games get cancelled all the time.”

Josquin
                Participant

[quote quote=2581]People gave him money so he doesnt have to do shit like this.[/quote]

Nothing to get apoplectic about. Personally, I’d rather have my money go directly to the development of the game. So if they find some way to reduce infrastructure costs, I say drop your linen and keep on shillin’.

The more interesting question: Is Time-Warner a candidate to bail them out if they run out of money?

Joe McClintok
                  Participant

I dont understand how the gaming media is ignoring all the inconsistencies of Chris Roberts.  This guy has been changing his story/excuses whenever it suits him.  In 2013 he says that stretch goals will not delay the release when he says “… we don’t commit to adding features that would hold up the game’s ability to go “live” in a fully functional state,”

But now he says “as more money came in, the scope of the project expanded in turn. As a result, the game’s release got pushed out further into the future.

How does he get away with that?  How does he get away with promoting Star Marine for the entire year of 2015 and then saying it was only a test environment and we have it in the current PU?  I simply can not understand how the gaming media has not covered this constant flip flopping of excuses.  He is supposed to be a seasoned game developer and yet has missed every deadline he himself set.  If this were anyone else, PCGamer and other magazines would be all over it.  Why does Chris Roberts get a pass from the gaming media?  Are they honestly scared due to his threat of legal action against the Escapist?  Did they not see that the Escapist called his bluff and he is just full of hot air?

I just dont understand why this is all being ignored.

Viewing 8 posts - 393 through 400 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.