Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 377 through 384 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    lir big
    Participant

They’ll continue to try hard not to refund you. keep spoiling them, tell them everything you saw here, ponzi scheme, legal blur, incompetence and nepotism. Use everything you can to show the CS guy/girl they’re screwed. Tell them about FTC and European court if needed. Scare them and they might refund you in the end. Their activity is illegal, you know it is, and they know it. Make sure Sandi Gardiner knows you know they know 🙂 She will refund you. And since they’ve been monitoring here, and the Goonies instead of making a game, they already know you are seeking for refund.

Derrick Avila
      Participant

you beat me to it! i was just about to post up this article. things are getting nasty in the comments section. a polygon moderator has shown up to try to quell the flames that have erupted from disgruntled backers and people trying to defend it. guess the white knights deployed and arent exactly doing a good job seeing as how the hatred continues

dsmart
        Keymaster

Yeah, those Shitizens are precisely the reason why most people can’t wait to see this game fail.

btw, here is another one that went up last week. These guys are fairly neutral; so it’s a well balanced read.

http://www.pcinvasion.com/star-citizen-can-we-keep-the-faith

lir big
          Participant

HAhaha. “Not a Cult” : RSI forums

Joschi
            Participant

Well, it’s easy to point a finger now. There won’t be a PU overall. No MMO. Maybe a “MO” without that massive. 16 players per instance at most. Capture the Fl… System for backers. Hooray! With all respect to the hard working developers and artists, I would already have lost any faith in the product itself.

Unfortunately, it’s getting worse and worse. I would have bought Battlefront or Elite. Golden gaming age I was fortune to grow up with. Nowadays, there’s DLC everywhere. Glitchy unfinished products with Day 1 Patchfestivals reaching for any money they can possibly get. Best: if you buy THIS game, you will get a pet for THAT game and a forum badge.

In my opinion games are getting way to complex. Dev focuses on extending boundaries, management on making MOOOOORE money while the real fun part gets totally lost.

To sum it up: Where’s the red line on SC? I didn’t see any fun so far. Just tech demos. Single player SQ42 won’t be too hard, even for CR. Vision lost – no MMO anymore. Sad to say.

dsmart
              Keymaster

The single most ridiculous thing you will read today. Guaranteed. Guy owns ship. Needs to spend more (up to $60) for him to use it in any game (note, neither game is in any state of completion).

dsmart
                Keymaster

Just go do a chargeback. You have a very strong case.

dsmart
                  Keymaster
                  Viewing 8 posts - 377 through 384 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.