Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 217 through 224 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    dsmart
    Keymaster

Star Marine, Aug 2014

dsmart
      Keymaster

Star Marine, Nov 2014

dsmart
        Keymaster

Yup, remember this forum thread?

Also, back in August I wrote that they were going to continue chopping things up and claiming they’ve delivered. The trend continues.

Any work that Illfonic did, belongs to CIG. So that’s not the issue.

lir big
          Participant

Star Marine Saga.
            Pax Australia 2014
            February 2015  new ToS v1.2 : SM gone silent. Did CIG already know there would be no SM ?
            June 2015 : Bigger shit to hide the former, they begin with the updates plan B.
            July 2015 : “Weeks not months”
            Gamescom2015 : Dodging with old builds. Removes dust from an early build and prepare for playable launch. You know, before CR had enough money to stop the game development and go on mocap holidays . Let’s call it ..hmmm… baby PU! . But shhhh, SM is still the star in the sky.
            Citizencon 2015 : Wait, no StarMarine?
            As usual that good old Ben saves the day : Yes more SM.

dsmart
            Keymaster

No, the PU is not replacing Star Marine – Ben Lesnick, Oct 2015

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/289586/no-more-star-marine-yes-more-star-marine

lir big
              Participant

Indeed I remember, another upfront lie from Ben Lesnick. You know I’m wondering if the key people in the company are cursed with the same cultist level that community is, or if they are plain conscient.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
                Participant

They are making excuses for it.  Where the fuck are the weapons and animations that were FINISHED from the dev updates from Illfonic?

MDrake SC
                  Participant

I am using Firefox. If I click the quote button next to the reply, the address link I get is http://www.dereksmart.org/forums/topic/general-discussions/#2326 and does not quote anything, and is treated as a new, separate reply once I submit.

Anyways, it’s not a major issue. Will just work around it as usual.

Viewing 8 posts - 217 through 224 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.