Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 113 through 120 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kristoffer S
    Participant

Just to be on the right side of the facts – Ben clearly denied he ever stated that (https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6176447/#Comment_6176447)

Then again, he only denied he ever said/wrote it, he didn’t deny that it could happen which was the actual question or took the opportunity to state their intentions for the long haul of covering infrastructure costs etc. …

Janis Egle
      Participant

So I done some testing in reddit and RSI forums, pretty  much all negative thing what You  say is moderated and deleted in minutes…Did some my own research too, CR is so lurky person and  will not fail 🙁 he already got some big investor who will save him in case they  run out of money 🙁 so in in 2016 we will get some crappy SQ 42 episode and something else…

Janis Egle
        Participant

so in last hour i got so much hate mail for all of my life…

Hotsauce ShoTYME
          Participant

Around 8:40 he mentions selling of hornets which is not a starter ship.

MDrake SC
            Participant

To clarify the video detail, for future’s sake… The question begins at 8:37.

Chris’ reply begins at 9:05. At 9:26, “Just like now, you buy a game package. I’m gonna start with my Aurora. I’m gonna start with my hornet or something.” 9:36 has “We wouldn’t be selling the digital ships like we do now separately.”

Honestly, I don’t expect them to keep any promise. They’ll always find some funny way to get around it.

dsmart
              Keymaster

Anyone who doesn’t think they will sell ship packages other than starter kits, is a fool who hasn’t been paying attention. They have no other means of generating money since everything they have to date, is already paid for. Selling credits and SQ42 is only going to get them so far. Especially given the fact that the P2W nature of the game – as well as the complete lack of economy implemented – will severely impact that.

dsmart
                Keymaster

Where did you read that they had a big name investor ready to bail them out? As far as I know, no such investor exists.

dsmart
                  Keymaster

Yeah, it’s bullshit. They will go back on that. Like they have every single thing related to money (e.g. LTI, rare ships etc).

Viewing 8 posts - 113 through 120 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.