Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 929 through 936 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Martijn Otto
    Participant

More fun on the way, 2.4 is now available foor all backers for a final series of test: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/332278/sc-alpha-2-4-0-on-the-ptu-for-all-backers

Note the word final 🙂

Looks like they are desperately trying to get some working kind of game out in the real world so they have some kind of defence for themselves.

SJ Parkinson
      Participant

Fan made movie made with SC game assets that looks better than what CIG can put out.

Cost – $0

https://youtu.be/D2CYqdvVD4s

SJ Parkinson
        Participant

Sandy G. “acting” at 0:33

https://youtu.be/cDcuO2YBHQw

dsmart
          Keymaster

They are going to do what they’ve always done: release it with known bugs and issues. Hey, it’s pre-alpha; so it’s perfectly OK

dsmart
            Keymaster

I think some of these guys are finally coming to grips with what I’ve been saying for months now; that neither Star Citizen nor SQ42 will see a 2016 release. Not that I expect either of those to actually see any final release.

Anyone who didn’t get a refund before that Dec 2015 release of the disastrous mPU, only have themselves to blame.

But I swear some of these guys are messed up. I mean seriously, this is precisely why they keep getting fleeced. I mean, read this shit.

Here, I’ll just quote the resident Goon (Jones.Something) transcriber’s synopsis from the latest AtV 2.35 broadcast:

This guy isn’t paying attention.

Sean Tracy talking about AI in Squadron 42:

– we need them having CONVERSATIONS with you

– we need them giving you MISSIONS

– we need… ah… all level of… all levels of different INTERPLAY between it

– we’ve got so much CONTENT that we HAVE TO GET IN

– we have to figure out the BEST WAY to get it in

– we’ve got HOURS AND HOURS OF CINEMATICS

– we’ve got… hours and hours of GAMEPLAY that has to play between the two

– we have to be very intelligent over how we actually implement this

Brian Chambers talking about Squadron 42:

– we’re creating a system from the foundation

– a lot of that focus has been on, is ‘OK, what is that SOLID FOUNDATION’

– all that with AI in it, that’s just… MESS

Sean Tracy on Squadron 42:

– we have so many questions like that…

– if you’ve gotta wait a few hours for that answer you can’t just really quickly COME UP WITH A NICE DESIGN PLAN

But yeah, it’s totally going to launch this year, GET IN THE BACK OF THE VAN

====

That’s from the latest AtV, posted yesterday.

Of course cultists don’t pay any attention to what the devs are actually saying, they just “read between the lines”, skip to the stuff where Ben talks about Dreams, and then make shit up.

Listen to what the devs are saying, look at the videos from every single patch that’s been released for 2.4 (all 19 of them), look at the screenshots… I mean goons aren’t making this stuff up, it’s right there for everyone to see.

Senior staff leaving, art people leaving, 60 odd vacancies on their company site for the entirety of 2016, terms of service being changed, a AUS$40,000 refund a few days ago, stolen artwork, cancelled E3 appearance, Star Marine touted for a year and then vanishing, paid for ships overdue by years, broken engine, broken networking, obsolete and broken patching system…

And the really fucked up part is that’s just the stuff that’s out in the open – and it isn’t even the half of it.

What else is there?

Fake funding chart

Ex-employees on the record about everything from nepotism to racism

Customer service reps lying about chargebacks being fraud

Customer service tagging users based on off-site activity

Customer service stalking users social media

The company director pleading for tier one devs on a youtube video before fucking off on holiday

Company premises and equipment used for the boss’s wife’s fledgling film career

Mocap studios and equipment bought and paid for yet sitting redundant and unused

Ben Lesnick, Developer

And that’s still not even the half of the stuff that’s out in the open. Feel free to chime in with more, maybe we should make a list. And the fact that there’s more and it’s worse, but it can’t be spoken about in the open without fucking up someone’s career and life puts this whole thing beyond BEYOND fucked.

There is no game coming out of this, EVER. It couldn’t be more fucked if its name was Fucko McFucked, born to Mr. and Mrs. Tits-Fuck McFuckyface

Meanwhile in the latest patch they’re about to release to live…

Martijn Otto
              Participant

I really am looking forward to see what happens next with this little gem: The Drake Dragonfly will go on sale Friday, June 17th at a price of $35.

How much income will this next picture generate CIG?

Ranger Man
                Participant

CIG needed to hire them – give them $100.00 and they could have done all the promo but then they probably would not have let Sandi act in their movies.

dsmart
                  Keymaster

SPOILER ALERT!!

This is what’s in the latest patch, and which they’re now saying is in the final stages of release.

Viewing 8 posts - 929 through 936 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.