Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 905 through 912 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    dsmart
    Keymaster

I created a Twitlonger post with my latest findings.

SJ Parkinson
      Participant

Those copyright holders are not subject to the ToS and can sue CIG directly rather than deal with the enforced arbitration SC players must endure.

If CIG used copyrighted art for a ship sale, CIG can be sued for ALL proceeds of that sale, plus significant damages. Moreover, the artists lawyers can get a court order into CIG financial records (to determine how many ships were sold and for how much) plus get testimony deposed under threat of perjury if they lie. All that info becomes public in time.

CIG obviously does not want that. Watch the CIG lawyers try to settle this thing with a check A S A P…

lir big
        Participant

Good good.  So the big one is coming . FBI shutting everything down? Huge investor suing, or group of unhappy backers? Google cutting off Cloud services? or simply no more money like at all lol.
          Sandi Chris and Ortwin, you will go to Justice. You have made the mistake to think of your backers as brainless-milking cows. You have made the mistake of tricking us. You have made the mistake of creating nutshell sub-side companies onto European soil. And we don’t like to be tricked . And you have made the mistake to think there wouldn’t be any powefull people amongst your backers. You were wrong.

Now it’s payback time. We counter -strike./

Ranger Man
          Participant

I had filed a complaint with BBB about CIG/RSI and got the standard BS response expected.  I responded (using some of Derek’s points) and told BBB I didn’t realistically expect that CIG would do the right thing and I was not satisfied with the answer.  As expected they stood by their response and it’s now closed with “consumer remains dissatisfied”.  Interesting that in their original response they said CIG was the wrong company but they would answer in behalf of RSI.  Bunch of shell corporations there.

I expected this type of denial and response.  Typical of CIG/RSI.  Chris boats in Monaco looking for Vineyards on the sucker’s money.

Ranger Man
            Participant

We can hope!  It’s past time for them to own up and pay for what they have done.

lir big
              Participant

Don’t worry something is telling me the right people are on CIG’s case as we are writing this.

dsmart
                Keymaster

Reporting to the BBB is just a matter of record keeping, and notification. The more people report it, the lower their BBB rating.

For those of you seeking refunds and/or financial accountability, we have something in the works and which is going to be announced soon (now that the May 31st deadline has come and gone). Once I know more, I will post about it.

In the meantime, save any/all communications sent to/from CIG/RSI, your CIG account information showing items owned, amounts paid etc.

lir big
                  Participant

Yeah. Keep the hope , because it’s coming, a bomb hitting punch in CIG’s stomach 🙂

Right now there are 2 entities that have some power over this and can still bring it down to court : The Employees, and the Backers.
                    And we have 3 golden bonus cards : Derek Smart noteriety card is benefit for both employees and gamers. The powerfull Goons bringing in Justice. The gaming media that dared talk about CIG ( youtubers included).

Nevertheless this last year of CIG’s hilarities has turned to full entertainment since past few days; Look up there in the sky lol we can now glimpse the No-wing-bird crashing down.

Viewing 8 posts - 905 through 912 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.