Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 73 through 80 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    B B
    Participant

Seriously? Hahaha,

Poll : Is SC launching or not

a)Yes, the black screen is a feature

b) Shut up, if you would have spend money on a 4 digit ship the game would run fine;

dsmart
      Keymaster

I have deactivated three accounts and their offending posts. Apparently some people (e.g. meat) just assumed that when I wrote the forum guidelines, that I did that so they could be ignored with impunity.

If you can’t engage in meaningful and respectful discourse, take that shit to Reddit or the Star Citizen forums.

MDrake SC
        Participant

@ Derek

Of those 3 accounts deleted, were 2 of them from folks that never posted here before? Just curious what kind of group, or maybe a single person, is attacking the forums.

I think we’ll be seeing a lot more. Desperation hurts.

lir big
          Participant

Too bad, I liked how we could have civil conversations with Meat so far and for a change.

dsmart
            Keymaster

I don’t block and delete without reason. So maybe you didn’t see his last two posts?

After identifying (from his links and posts) who he was on the Sub-Reddit where they spend their time attacking me, the rest was easy. I simply don’t want them in my forums.

lir big
              Participant

Hahahaha almost one year ago: youtube

I don’t know how I’d missed it back then. Sorry if this had already been posted before but it is so hilarious. And sad.
                Now 2 years after AC release, default config combined with the ever pending broken state of flight mechanics still make it one of the “worst” ever seen.  Hilarious. While Frontier made an entire game in that time.
                I just know I could never use the X-52 properly on SC when it runs fine everywhere else with no need to be a Cfg Jedi.
                Backers think CIG is deceiving them and favor mouse over joystick. It’s not even that. CIG just doesn’t care.
                And they still believe them….

Blix
                Participant

Your house your rules. Although I would hesitate to have the same kinda of control that they do and take it to the extreme. I mean there must be someone there who can form coherent thoughts into sentences and have actual discussions. You know instead of just throwing cap against wall.

I take it that they want no part in that? That would be healthy especially for SC in the long run if it ever makes out past April. Because if it crashes like it will and then the media jump in like they do it will get messy. Very messy for the fans especially. Considering how the media played it up and now seems to enjoy hitting it and when she sinks like a $2500 javelin jpeg in space they will be circling (like sharks) writing click bait articles how they all know and knew and what suckers the fans were.

This isnt normal nor is having 35-40k in a game normal. It is a real shame and lament that we cant push forward together like we should getting answers for the health of a 100+ million dollar community backed project without any oversight. You would think they would want that.

Oh well just pull up a deck chair. SWTOR was hella fun going down – this will kill people and their dreams and most likely take crowd funding with it.

lir big
                  Participant

I see, indeed I haven’t seen those.

Viewing 8 posts - 73 through 80 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.