Star Citizen – General Discussions

Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 replies - 777 through 784 (of 1,083 total)
  • Author
    Replies

dsmart
    Keymaster

Yeah, I have been following that thread, as well as this latest “a little upset” one. They are really coming apart at the seams. Just like I said it would.

pindleton
    Participant

My final update for a while.

I have logged formal complaints with the following agencies:

The Federal Trade Commission of the United States, the Better Business Bureau of the United States, econsumer.gov of the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network, and the Korea Consumer Agency.

I guess there’s not much more that I can do for now other than sit back and wait to get responses from these agencies.

Thanks for the useful information in this thread.

pindleton
    Participant

I went ahead and filed a formal complaint with the BBB as well.

pindleton
    Participant

I have been trying to figure out what to do when CIG customer support stopped responding responding to my refund request ticket suddenly.

I decided to ask the community what I should do from this point (seeking an escalation pathway) . You can read that discussion here

I never imagined the kind of petulant hostility I would get for asking such an honest and simple question.

I simply want to walk away from the project and the community that treats it’s fellows like this.

I logged a complaint with the FTC. What more can be done? Helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
    Participant

He was the CS on my ticket inquiring about my ban….

dsmart
    Keymaster

The project exodus continues. Today, Patrick in CS, star of the Beer/Sandi email exchange has quit.

dsmart
    Keymaster

Looks like the refund crisis is in full swing. And the Shitizens are still on the attack.

dsmart
    Keymaster

The more FTC complaints filed, the quicker the Feds will start looking into this. We’ve been in contact with them already, but as with everything to do with the govt, they’re not very quick in things like this. Especially given that other more serious complaints have higher priority.

As to the exodus; yeah, people are leaving – and they are having a hard time filling those positions. Several have left since Jan but have yet to update their LinkedIn profile. I tend not to mention them until they do so publicly. The most recent departure I mentioned yesterday, was Lee Amarakoon, Snr VFX artist out of the Austin office. There are others.

Viewing 8 replies - 777 through 784 (of 1,083 total)

The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.