Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 425 through 432 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Tracy Acord
    Participant

I love this new topic.  People pledged for a ship with a set cockpit and now CR has changed it to something different and people are up in arms, but yet, the white knights are all coming out and stating that CR has every right to change ship designs, regardless what you pledged for.

MY GOD.  The FTC needs to shut these bastards down and get all of our money back.  Hope CR goes to jail for a long time.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/319406/ten-4-the-dissapointed#latest

Quasi
      Participant

The cult shambles on. They get called out for changing things on a whim and then justify it as “well it’s alpha, things change!” Really? Basic design changes 180 degrees just like that?  One poster was even lamenting that people don’t consider their purchases “donations” and should quit worrying about what the ships end up being!  Seriously? I’d love to see that put in the marketing material.

Do I get all the stuff you promised me when I gave you $200?

Nope! We change it on a whim and then tell you to quit bitching!

Quasi
        Participant

This guy made the post of the year. (Which is why he is on probation)

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6394796/#Comment_6394796

Hotsauce ShoTYME
          Participant

Only a matter of time before a huge swarm of White Knights convert to the dark side and the RSI forum implodes on itself.  The shitizens can’t blame the goons when it does either.  CIG is fucking up fast and picking up speed.

Quasi
            Participant

Reminds me on when Ultima Online kept having to change their notoriety system to deal with the issue. They designed the system poorly from the onset, and all of their attempts at fixing it met with equal failure.  The only fix that ended up “working” in any way was when they split the world in two (PVP/no-PVP). The “fix” worked for griefing, but ended up devastating the real estate market and the player community as a whole leading to the game becoming irrelevant in North America.

The truth is MMO gaming was in its infancy at the time and no one knew just how bad griefing would get, so no one planned properly for it. These guys have 20 years of hindsight and still insist on making rookie mistakes.

dsmart
              Keymaster

Yes – it’s completely amazing to me. This is just another example of the disrespect and disdain they show toward backers of this project. And this was back in December when they were still raising money.

dsmart
                Keymaster

Yeah, I’ve been following that. It’s crazy to me that they still think they can get away with cutting features, changing things that people paid for, and still get away with it.

The big implosion is coming. Just wait.

dsmart
                  Keymaster
                  Viewing 8 posts - 425 through 432 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.