Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 353 through 360 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Tracy Acord
    Participant

Only took a few minutes for the CR fans to start the Holy than thou CR is good and his vision is what matters.  Like a freaking cult

dsmart
      Keymaster

I warned about this about six months ago when they started chopping things. It’s not just co-op, the promised (by Erin Roberts) VR in SQ42 is also canceled apparently. And that’s probably due to the fact that since both games use the same engine, no VR in SC, means no VR in SQ42.

dsmart
        Keymaster

In case you missed the BBC Click show last night; someone has it online. No SQ42 gameplay footage. It’s basically a neutral fluff piece with zero hard commentary on the state of the game. Since CIG used to have an SC shill that used to work for the media, that’s probably how this piece came about.

dsmart
          Keymaster

They’re hurting for cash and have run out of time to complete and deliver either game. Which is why, since the freeplay week and discount (before the split) haven’t really worked out so well, they’re now apparently trying to get backers to buy the same game again.

Since my first blog I had said that the game – as promised – could never ship. And that wasn’t just down to talent and tech, but also due to the amount of money required to pull off all those lofty “dreams”. Here we are.

Josquin
            Participant

It looks like they’re still pulling in $500k per week.  How much of that is from one-time sales?  They need to establish a sustainable stream of recurring revenue if they want to survive.

lir big
              Participant

Lol I love those doc style a la National Geographic where there’s no digging into the subject. The only thing I’ve hinted on was at the end when he can’t say if the game is good , because it’s puzzled in bits and hard to say till it all gets together etc.. . They don’t ask how come after 4 years?

Hotsauce ShoTYME
                Participant

You are going to get banned for posting here and you leaving a way they can trace that account to you.  They will give you some bullshit about how you are a negative member of the community but the real reason is associating with Derek Smart.

Tracy Acord
                  Participant

At this point in time, they can ban me for posting in another forum all they want.  I promise you, someone there with CR will go to jail (or flee to another country).

This will go down as one of the largest scams in history for the gaming community.  What they release is pure crap.  The stories change daily and the CULT CR lovers really are insane.

Viewing 8 posts - 353 through 360 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.