Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 289 through 296 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    dsmart
    Keymaster

I am well aware of all this.

I have had several people tell me about P.I. and I mentioned it last year.

I know about the circumstances surrounding Dan Tracy’s departure; but it’s not my story to tell.

I know of at least one person who is currently giving them the legal middle finger, amid baseless and empty threats which, in my estimation, is going to end up being the one single event that’s going to blow this whole thing wide open if it ever ends up in court as I fully expect that it will. The only thing that’s going to benefit this project right now, is for legal action to provide answers and remedies before it all collapses. There is simply no other way out of this that I can see.

dsmart
      Keymaster

Don’t sweat it. They can’t do anything with it.

dsmart
        Keymaster

Goon’s first son, Major Tom, is incredible. This is his fitting tribute to Illfonic. Watch.

dsmart
          Keymaster

On the off-chance that you missed his previous one; it’s hilarious.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
            Participant

HOLY HOT ASS FUCKING MESS BATMAN

So I read
              Sandi was a bitch to Chelsea and her and Travis left on bad terms but they didn’t know Travis was petty and held grudges.

Jesus H Christ Chris should just forget this game and get hired by TNT for all the drama.

dsmart
              Keymaster

Yeah, it’s rubbish and lies really. It’s part of their character assassination attempt to discredit departed employees. Pretty much the tactics they’ve been employing since this whole thing blew up last year and Chris started pointing the finger rather than taking responsibility for failings at his company. And if you’ve seen the Beer/Sandi emails, then you already know the rest.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
                Participant

BTW  doesn’t Lowtax owe me a goon account since I was banned

MDrake SC
                  Participant

Well reddit, likely Dolvak, deleted the post that offered free SA accounts for banned folks.

Going from memory, you email webmaster at somethingawful dot com about your ban, and Lowtax will take it on a case by case basis.

I did notice a few new faces who claim to be banned from RSI chat. Apparently mentioning Derek Smart is still not allowed in the slightest.

Viewing 8 posts - 289 through 296 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.