Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 297 through 304 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    MDrake SC
    Participant

Goon leak says,

Remember ‘They said I was dead,the future is not console games, blah blah blah I am a pc game’….. well something is transpiring that Mr Smart probably knows about and the howling of the spergs will be most pleasing to him when it gets announced

Derek replied to something else on it,

They can’t bring Star Citizen (PU) to the console. It’s virtually impossible. Heck, they can’t even get it working on the PC and you think they will pass ANY Microsoft certification? Shirley you jest.

However, it is very possible that they will try to do a console port of SQ42; which is one of the reasons for the split.

And the only way they will do SQ42, is if they maintain two different code bases between SC and SQ42.

Which is going to be very interesting because he extolled the virtues of the PC right off the bat. So to announce a console port of even SQ42 is going to be very interesting.

Our goon investor says,

You have no idea how much I wish some of this stuff isn’t true.

Spiteful belittling and vicious demeaning of media and CS staff in office. Abusive verbal behavior towards lower development team members. Petty grudges and scare tactics towards senior staff.

I don’t care about the money questions, or the production questions. I leave those to Derek and other goons to question and probe.

I care about the treatment of employees. And what I’ve heard from past and present employees is disgusting, and has no place in this industry.

Yes, Sandi is the primary culprit in these grievances, but they also all make the point to say “Chris could have stopped this”. By all accounts, CR has allowed Sandi to run roughshod over the whole organization with no accountability for her actions.

EDIT: I do not do my investigations to “find someone to pin to the wall” for shits’n’giggles. I do my investigations so I can find out what went wrong and why, and to determine responsibility for such actions.

So many trash posts to go through. Though, I was very amused to see a cultist attack Beer, then back away like a coward when confronted, while defending Sandi as a friend. Claims to have made $750 in store credit for participating (and losing) in TNGS contest.

If Chris really does announce a console port plan for SQ42, I predict the zealots will say “it’s perfectly fine.” They consider CIG to be better than EA and Ubisoft and all of the evil microtransactions that poison videogames… so I can’t expect logical thinking at this point.

MDrake SC
      Participant

More news. LTI fraud, and CIG customer service antics.

CIG customer support contacted him saying two of those packages were charged back by the other party post-transaction but he is liable. CIG claims he must pay them either by melting one of his current ships or adding funds to his account so they can recoup costs which are $450 or $475. Obviously in this situation there is a simple way to see who the other party is and he has all of the data (CIG as well) to back-up everything he has said. They have the transaction log that is kept and they can see the package that he melted and purchased and sent the new ship back to in addition to all of the other people. In addition they could view his Youtube channel and see that he was in fact doing this for people at this time. So to sum this up, one person buys a ship sends it to him, then does a charge back to their financial institution and he sends them a ship back which that criminal has now just obtained for free. Two to three years later CIG says, “Pay up for the other guy buddy.”

http://www.ultraimg.com/images/lolepic.png – Will Leverett, Game Support Manager at work

Wowza. CIG is so poor, they gotta screw their current backers over more. I feel really old thinking back on LTI flipping after the new website launched. CIG could’ve made things easy and fair with LTI for all cash purchases before launch, but nope.

If your bank is willing to do a chargeback, they work, and they hurt. I think the EU folks will love that.

B B
        Participant

Holy Poo Poo! Someone put this on reddit and see the cult react.

So this guy owes SC 500 dollas for ships he got gifted? lmao. This is a new low and clearly shows they are running out of cash rapidly.

BTW : MDrake SC Really appreciate your posts!

Edit : Mdrake SC I reposted your post on SA, Hope you don’t mind.

MDrake SC
          Participant

@ B B

Feel free to repost elsewhere. I like information freedom and sharing. I think the goons are already talking about it. They move a lot faster than I do. They live on the internet all day compared to me.

B B
            Participant

Yeah, SA goes extremely fast, by the time I wake up I have to catch of 10 pages lol. Some really good people there.

MDrake SC
              Participant

This update comes in later after inspiration, looking and typing. A lot of it is done from memory.

I am in the zone, playing Halo’s Reclaimer music right now. Careful with the volume and enjoy reading the next parts with music. It’s motivating and fun.

I would like to mention that the reddit post itself is 4-5 pages down. So, it won’t get much notice at all.

Here is a story about the Grey Market, featuring Kane. It was published after announcing LTI returned. Coincidence? Say hello to the true vanguard of LTI, the Reclaimer.

The LTI fraud is one thing, but it impacted refunds. Say “Late Backer (LB)” wants a hornet package with LTI, he had to get a “Nice” original or veteran backer (NB) to flip. LB buys $140 hornet package (gift cards did not exist yet), gifts it to NB, and the NB melts it and uses the credit to buy the $140 Hornet LTI package, then gifts it back to LB. And hello, $125 LTI hornet. I did not forget you.

Years later, if the LB or NB ask for a refund, regardless if they specified the full refund amount, CIG would attempt to not count the flip as part of any refund, because it was gifted. This is why some accepted partial refunds. A tough hurdle to clear unless you are persistent, or carry an advantage.

The best advantages for full refunds went to original and veteran backers that never gifted anything, and other later backers that only had 1 item. Fail to deliver. No product. KS page. TOS. Recent purchase. Chargeback ammo.

Forced to rush 30 GB releases on the PTU from Nov 24, in the middle, Dec 11, we made them suffer.

The flood of refunds hammered CIG. They could’ve made it easy. Or we will make it legendary. And we did.

There is no great journey. No salvation. Only vindication.

dsmart
                Keymaster

Yeah, http://twitter.com/lowtax is giving free SA accounts to anyone banned. But you have to prove who you are though. Just Tweet or email him via SA.

dsmart
                  Keymaster

If they survive 2016, financially, they have no choice but to do a console version of SQ42. Remember also that all his “PC chest thumping” has been related to Star Citizen. Since there is no way – that I can envision – to bring that to a console, my guess is that they will probably port SQ42. And he won’t be regarded as lying either. And aside from the cash grab, the product split is also part of this plan I think.

Viewing 8 posts - 297 through 304 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.