Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 137 through 144 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    lir big
    Participant

Don’t forget she’s also one of the ”best in the world at what I do” . 😉 And they say you are the one beeing egomaniac lol.

Anyway just wow on this email exchange with CS and just wow Ms.Gardiner but your “excuses” are poor and mostly irrelevant. Not saying that you dismissed dodged (edit) like 80% of the concern.  you give absolute no substancial proof that would raise the doubts we, the Naysayers, have.
      How dare you compare your “BPU 2.0” build to anywhere near an actual released AAA game?  Even a bad one? 4 years after SC dream had been set on tracks? CIG have this to show us? this : hahaha
      But the fascist way your CS behaves… . At the very least appalling.  No you CAN’T ban a member for his/her opinion outside CIG forums. Instead you should have had provided him/us with intels.  Raising all doubts that backers have/had repetitivly been talking about – on CIG forums .
      PS : You are not the only one in the world that works 16h a day. I beat you on that at least.

lir big
      Participant

It’s called brain-wash . Just play that pattern onto how CIG works as a whole. It fits nice.
        On society scale it’s called fascism.
        Oh no, I am not saying CIG forum to be a little world on its own, lost up into the clouds. No.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
        Participant

What is the Goon forum?

MDrake SC
          Participant

The Goon forum is http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748466 and is where Derek spends a lot of his time in. When I make posts, I try to recap events from the Goon/SA forums. It moves way too damn fast.

It is an irrelevant comedy forum, and is best described as a cesspool of trolling, taunting, and ugly internet humor, with the occasional deep serious discussion mixed in. Either way, do NOT visit the Goon forum UNLESS you have a seriously strong tolerance for internet cesspool behavior. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I am not a goon. I also agree that “Goons ruin everything.”

Hotsauce ShoTYME
            Participant

If that’s the case I have been a goon for 15 years lol.

lmax
              Participant

Had to chuckle…

https://www.facebook.com/215475438505750/photos/a.429027047150587.107566.215475438505750/968218136564806/?type=3&theater

Cursor over the guy 5 rows up on the far right and spot the name tag.

dsmart
                Keymaster

hehe yeah, caught that this morning. Had a good chuckle.

dsmart
                  Keymaster

None of it is true. Aside from the fact that she claims to never take a day off, yet her social media (Twitter, Facebook) as well their very own community media, are littered with vacation and holiday photos with her in them.

The woman has no shame. She is a liar and a charlatan, with zero redeeming qualities.

Viewing 8 posts - 137 through 144 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.