Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 753 through 760 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Hyco Cam
    Participant

I’d like to see a picture of a ship crashing into the sun.  Oh, and the entity is a “picture of a ship” not to be mistaken for a picture of “a ship crashing into the sun”.  Hard to credit CIG with even creating ships–what is there are assets waiting for a game.

Hyco Cam
      Participant

Not sure why you are spinning the reveal as a negative.  Star Citizen fans are going to be super excited with this reveal.  Finally Star Citizen will have a commercial release!!   Of course it is just a commercial they are releasing, but TOS 1.2 worries solved!!

starchip
        Participant

How about a nerd drooling over a cutlass XD

Backer42
          Participant

They use those alt accounts for voting fraud, because they actually believe the developers give a shit about forum votes.

dsmart
            Keymaster

LOL!! pgabz has another video up 🙂

starchip
              Participant

Seems like the more they try to fix it, the more it is broken. 113M company, 12 fancy office. They literally cant make a tech demo that geeky hacks made in their mom’s basement. They still try to fix a broken demo while 8 more space game are coming out. The current content space is only 0.1% of the 100 hand crafted star system. Where is my endeavor? Where is my idrius? Where is my economy where is my electronic warfare? Too bad that awesome coffee machine and those restoration desk are nothing but shame. All those 104TC and talk heads are nothing but shame.

dsmart
                Keymaster

I have a new blog up: STAR CITIZEN – CONDITION RED

dsmart
                  Keymaster

Also, 2.4 went live on the PTU a few hours ago. The first comment I saw about it? “Holy shit 2.4 is somehow more awful than anything else ever released. People floating around in space jocks aiming invisible guns at each other. Thank you CIG. Thank you

Five years. $114 million.

Word from inside sources say these are all the same Poser models which all use the SAME rig. The head is separate; hence the disappearing (probably due to LOD) that sometimes occurs.

IMAGES

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="800"]persistence! persistence![/caption]

VIDEOS

Viewing 8 posts - 753 through 760 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.