Star Citizen – General Discussions

Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 replies - 857 through 864 (of 1,083 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Tracy Acord
    Participant

Update #3.

After I filed my FTC complaint, put my company attorney on retainer and asked for their legal department information, I get a response back stating there must have been a mistake because I purchased a product that was discontinued in 2014, but yet I was able to purchase directly from their site in Jan 2015.  In Feb asked for my first refund.

I truly do not care what this cost me, this is a matter of principle and a company who lies to end users.  No where when I purchased the physical items does it say “When available” or “When game is completed”.  Bait and switch.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
    Participant

The mob is starting to blame Illfonic.  At some point Illfonic will have to defend its reputation and say what really happened.

dsmart
    Keymaster

Got another Star Citizen departure confirmation. Ted Beargeon is also now gone.

dsmart
    Keymaster
    dsmart
    Keymaster

Yeah, that’s not gonna end well. Also, there is a serious Reddit thread about it now. This comment outlines everything that was promised in Star Marine.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch. FPS is not even close to what Star Marine promised

Hotsauce ShoTYME
    Participant
    dsmart
    Keymaster

Yeah, I know a lot of things. Unfortunately I can’t reveal them without putting sources at risk and outing them. Only within legal action, or if they do it themselves anon, will most of those ever come out.

People are talking. Most in the industry who have friends working on this project across the world, know exactly what’s going on.

MDrake SC
    Participant

And the circle comes back to the biggest early warning signs. As a refresher, it started with associate producer Travis Day leaving around 6/26/15. Shortly afterwards, executive producer Alex Mayberry left, with the only info I could find being May 13, 2014 to June 2015. Then Derek Smart was refunded in July 2015. Once all these events happened, in that little time frame, all my warning flags were tripped.

As if my suspicions weren’t already triggered with the return of LTI, the Constellation Taurus LTI pricing, and sudden silence about the original Xian Khartu.

Now, we watch to see how many people bail out to protect their reputations. I feel sorry for the honest people at CIG that wanted to make the best space sim. They tried, but Chris just ruins all of their efforts with his egotistical mush mouth.

I know Derek is aware of the specifics of many things, and eagerly await the day he has the opportunity to reveal those specific details.

Viewing 8 replies - 857 through 864 (of 1,083 total)
  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.