Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event

Forums Main Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event

Viewing 3 posts - 153 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Ranger Man
    Participant

Why not – not like you have anything to keep you busy <G>.  Seriously that is good news.  I’ve made GOG my preferred source.  I’ve really liked Steam which I started with in 2008/9 because it seemed to solve the digital delivery problem and manged DRM well in if our computer blew up or we got a new one we could simply re-install Steam client and download what we bought unlike some services that had limited downloads after the purchase.  However, in the last couple years their support has gone very wacky with totally useless responses to tickets.  I submitted one ticket letting them know their docs for a Linux download site were out of date and got a response saying to reboot, check my network connections, etc.  My response to that got an even dumber one from them!  Supposedly they are working on that but it’s over a year and nothing’s changed. I haven’t done much online but there have been people locked out of their accounts for months due to Steam screw-ups so I’ve looked for an alternative and found GOG has become more than just an old game download site.

dsmart
      Keymaster

If you thought the refund debacle wasn’t bad enough, then wait until you see the latest response from CIG to someone who asked for a refund. And naturally, the poor guy got viciously attacked by the Shitizens in the community.

dsmart
        Keymaster
        Viewing 3 posts - 153 through 155 (of 155 total)
        • The topic ‘Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event’ is closed to new replies.