Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event

Forums Main Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event

Viewing 8 posts - 137 through 144 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Ranger Man
    Participant

Hey, at 64 million we were supposed to get pets!!! Where are they?  How about finishing some ships that I purchased back in 2014!!

Ranger Man
      Participant

I’ve been denied – the 14 day thing even when I pointed out others have gotten it after 14 days.  I’ve filed complaints with the FTC and BBB.  I don’t hope for much but I will do what I can.  I hoped this project would be finished but now I just want it to die, CIG and it’s officers be investigated and punished.

dsmart
        Keymaster

Is that with your  bank, or still CIG?

dsmart
          Keymaster

The latest Star Citizen GuardFreq podcast is up. FF to the 24:00 mark and go from there. A caller talks about MVP in which his assessment is that 32% of the promised features have been delivered. My count is still at 11%.

Ranger Man
            Participant

Still CIG, sorry.  I’ll be working on my credit card company next.  Assuming CIG is short of money they’ll be denying any refunds they can just to keep the bleeding down.

Ranger Man
              Participant

They closed my ticket but I replied and reopened that according to the TOS they were to give me refunds and a financial accounting of how the funds have been and are being spent.  I don’t expect either and I’ll deal with my bank tomorrow.

Love some of the videos you’ve linked to.

Ranger Man
                Participant

I have one complaint.  After doing some background on you and seeing references to BC3000AD I downloaded BC3000AD v2.0 and got it running under DOSBox.  You made lose a bunch of time tonight <G>!!  Another sim to play.

The old days!  I first started with Castle Wolfenstein (someone brought it to work and I ended up buying a copy).  We were just excited to have VGA and SVGA cards!

Looks like I need to check out your latest work.

dsmart
                  Keymaster

heh yeah, those were the days. btw you can download the more recent free versions from our website.

Viewing 8 posts - 137 through 144 (of 155 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event’ is closed to new replies.