Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event

Forums Main Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event

Viewing 8 posts - 145 through 152 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    lir big
    Participant

32 % lol when the guy says himself they still have to produce the 99 other planetary systems. Maybe major Tom should apply to next show so he can provide them with the full missing features list.

dsmart
      Keymaster

lol! yeah. And the most hilarious part is that they don’t seem to understand that most of the promised features rely on other unknown features which need to be implemented in order for anything on the list to be checked off.

Backer42
        Participant

Crowdfunding might be dead in the water soon, this looks like foreshadowing.

When the largest crowdfunding project ever collapses it’s over for anybody collecting “crowdfunds”, because payment processors won’t transfer money anymore to stay clean of that stuff.

Ranger Man
          Participant

I have the BC3000Ad v2.x.  I tried the but the FilePlanet one takes me to a page my browser/av software warns has serious problems.  The other links are dead.  I found an old thread where they guy had zipped his original and v2 installs and posted them.  In fact you were in on the thread when they asked about uploading a retail CD.  I have it now and it runs.

The games then seemed magic but I guess that’s because we did not have anything before them and now days people are jaded and think a pretty graphic face is all there is.  Look at COD.  The originals were great but now no real storyline and just hyping the graphics or some features.  Although the new one in space may end the need for Star Citizen <G>.

Stan Porky
            Participant

Grey Market is an option ?

Ranger Man
              Participant

I really had not though of it.  There can be a lot of issues such as who you are dealing with.  For now I’ll see what the FTC, BBB, and CIG do – probably nothing but I can try.  The whole scam needs to be exposed but the only way to do that is get the documents on the finances and other things out in the open for all to see and that won’t be easy.

Ranger Man
                Participant

Have you thought of releasing the old versions on GOG (gog.com)?  Although I have a lot of games on Steam I’ve started using GOG as the first choice if the game is available there.  GOG has developed an interface, as everyone else has had to, to get to the store, download, launch, from, etc.  pretty much what’s needed to get, install, and run the games.  I used to use FilePlanet and the others a lot (back in the original MOH, COD, Quake II, days) but they seem pretty much defunct now.

dsmart
                  Keymaster

Yeah, I know the GoG guys, but just haven’t found time to get those games up there. I do plan on doing a compilation at some point though.

Viewing 8 posts - 145 through 152 (of 155 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event’ is closed to new replies.