Star Citizen – Interstellar Pirates

Forums Main Star Citizen – Interstellar Pirates

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    dsmart
    Keymaster

I didn’t see that one! My social media person must’ve blocked it. Especially if it was an egg account. Please give me your Twitter name and I’ll unblock it. I would love to see that GIF because it sounds hilarious 🙂

dsmart
      Keymaster

Joao: The arrogance of man is to think that the world revolves around them or for their benefit.

And if you missed my comment in the other forum thread about lawsuits, you should probably go read it.

Clearly you have reading comprehension issues because I’m not sure how anyone – with fully functioning brain – will read the blog and come away thinking that I was accusing them of money laundering. Nice try.

The rest of your missive is not worth responding to. Just remember the rules, keep it clean or your posts get deleted and you IP banned. My house, my rules. Take that anti-social abusive shit to Reddit.

dsmart
        Keymaster

Yeah, blog comments are disabled. Which is why this forum was installed instead.

I am actually going to write that blog; after I finish the White Knights one that I am working on.

And yeah, Battlescape is struggling. Also, Lord Of Rigel didn’t fund either. Got the notice earlier today.

MDrake SC
          Participant

“One way or the other, the manipulation needs to stop. We’re talking about real money, Real investments. Its not a game.”

If you want to be guaranteed impartial with the above line, you should have written it as “One way or the other, the manipulation by Chris Roberts and Derek Smart needs to stop. We’re talking about real money, Real investments. Its not a game.”

That revision is more neutral sounding.

As for me, I’d like my refund asap instead of a lawsuit.

MDrake SC
            Participant

I hope that our comments will convince others to get their refunds, if they want it. Or give outsiders a chance to see what people cannot say on reddit or the official forums.

MDrake SC
              Participant

I agree with you A R.

I am no longer willing to contribute anything to crowdfunding. Derek was dead-on months ago when he mentioned SC would drastically affect video game crowdfunding.

Also this forum is much easier to use than the blog comment system.

Quasi
                Participant

Hey now, soon you won’t be able to say they are just JPEG ships. Soon you might be able to get a physical version of the Hornet! Thing is though, this will give CIG a slight cash infusion since the Lego Group pays royalties and licensing for these sets.

Also, great work on tracking down the Swedish Mafia connections. I remember posting some speculation in one of your previous blogs that the Chris’ Hollywood connections might involve some shady folks. Apparently the rabbit hole went deeper than I could have imagined. It also makes the whole endeavor look more and more like a straight up scam as opposed to the “accidental” scam it was believed to be when all this started.

Hollywood has been a haven for money laundering and gray-area tax evading/sheltering for a while now (not to mention the child molestation). To see this creeping in to the video game industry is highly worrying. Stopping this bullshit is no longer just about one game that may or not ever come out, it is about preventing the video game industry from becoming a hub for downright criminal activity.

dsmart
                  Keymaster

Hey didn’t I just write a blog about Sandi sourcing cheap materials from China?

Well, some guy ordered a mug. It just arrived:

Received my travel mug today. Not happy about the printing quality. from starcitizen

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 185 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – Interstellar Pirates’ is closed to new replies.