Star Citizen – Interstellar Pirates

Forums Main Star Citizen – Interstellar Pirates

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    dsmart
    Keymaster

My new blog is going live in the AM. It was finished but at the last minute, something came up that legal needed me to source.Once you read it, you’ll see why.

By the time I got around to doing that, it was already late and I was busy with other things.

The blog will go live at this link tomorrow morning at 10AM EST

Daniel G
      Participant

Will it still need a password then? If yes, how can I get it?

Michael van Hulst
        Participant

I guess it’s password protected as a place holder till it goes live 😉

Alex Grncarovski
          Participant

Lmao at the picture. Just really looked at it now.

Nick Bierhals
            Participant

“Bonus: Chris Roberts on Multiplayer, Single Player, and Instancing, Nov 2012. Yes – it’s now proven to have been a load of horse shit.”

This really is not fair to horse manure. At least it has a use as a fertilizer.

dsmart
              Keymaster

The blog is now live without a password.

Daniel G
                Participant

Unfortunately they won’t give in to any of your requests, I really don’t expect them at all to do so.
                  It’s time to roll in the lawyers and sue them.

Hyco Cam
                  Participant

You are being unfair to Chris Roberts!! Your third demand: “Provide a firm date of delivery for this game. Saying that it’s coming in 2016, is completely unacceptable.” has been done. Chris Roberts announced the date and it has never once changed. Because of this it is obvious you have not participated in all of the CitizenCon events. Chris has stated at every single one the release date. Just so you don’t have to review the video feeds, I’ll give you the date. The date is “next year”. Assuming there is a CitizenCon in 2016, we will again hear the release date: “Next Year!”. And just to be clear, if Cloud Imperium makes it to CitizenCon 2020, we will again be told the release date: “Next Year!!”

So please give Chris some slack. I understand folks are busy buying pretty spaceship jpgs, so it is sometimes easy to miss the details.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 185 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – Interstellar Pirates’ is closed to new replies.