Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event

Forums Main Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    starchip
    Participant

Its FUBR and is getting more FUBR.

Anonymous

Sorry, but it’s the usual diatribe with nothing but pure conjecture and without verifiable fact’s to justify it’s existence.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
        Participant

It’s not conjecture or he would have been sued into oblivion by now.  As Derek always says, truth is the best defense.

You mean to tell me you think CIG is on the up and up.  They suspect as hell.

johnny canada
          Participant

Hotshot makes a good point, I would also add Derek predicted they would stop giving refunds and try to release something buggy quickly to void the refund terms, after PTU 2.0, they said it was significant release and no refunds.  He also said they would be cutting features, and shortly later Star Marine is cut, and I’m not sure what happened to Sata Ball.  He also brought up the fact that CR was married to Sandi Gardener, and that Sandi did not have the degrees she claimed.  Those are just some of the “facts” you seem to have overlooked.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
            Participant

[quote quote=3001]Hotshot makes a good point, I would also add Derek predicted they would stop giving refunds and try to release something buggy quickly to void the refund terms, after PTU 2.0, they said it was significant release and no refunds. He also said they would be cutting features, and shortly later Star Marine is cut, and I’m not sure what happened to Sata Ball. He also brought up the fact that CR was married to Sandi Gardener, and that Sandi did not have the degrees she claimed. Those are just some of the “facts” you seem to have overlooked. [/quote]

There is no point trying to convince him.  He is an idiot if he can’t read a simple fact and come to a logical conclusion.  None these shitizens can put it together that The Escapist did not retract and get sued as threatened nor is CIG willing to go near a court room with Derek.  All the fucking proof you need.

Funny how everyone dismisses due to anonymous sources being cited.  Like that’s something new and journalist can just bandy the term about all willy nilly

dsmart
              Keymaster

There is simply no point in trying to convince any of these people of anything. So I don’t even waste my time on that; and neither should you.

I have predicted so many things, stated so many facts, that I’ve completely lost count. And that’s my fault because my blogs are so long, my social media jam packed with stuff, that it’s all hard to miss.

At the end of the day, predictions and hyperbole aside, the ONLY one that matters, is this: The game will never – ever – be released; and the whole thing is on it’s way to a catastrophic E.L.E. type collapse. That’s all there is to it.

Stan Porky
                Participant

Derek what are / could all these employees actually be trying to do ?

When one looks at what has put out there and the rate at which things / “features” are added, much of the stuff you mention in your blog, you wonder wtf could most of the staff actually be doing ?

It is obvious we are now further than ever off the game Roberts continues to sell.

It took Blizzard years to develop expansions for WOW – with a team of experienced developers – tons of cash and an established working game.  Roberts has the mini PU and it has almost none of the features he has sold .

Even if the PU could be delivered he is obviously several years off having 20% of the content hes promised.

And thank you Derek for the continued considerable effort researching and actioning all that you do on behalf of the huge international CIG customer base.

Anonymous

Do you even know what the word “conjecture” means ? Well I will tell in case you don’t, a opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information. Derek doesn’t have all the facts and if you believe he does you are foolish and naive, that said,  he wants you to believe he does so he can continue his diatribe towards Star Citizen.

Not once has he produced verifiable facts, it’s always pure conjecture and unnamed sources. It’s sad that envy and jealously drive a man to the extremes to vilify another developers game. Truly sad….

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 155 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event’ is closed to new replies.