Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 681 through 688 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Stan Porky
    Participant

If you cant get a refund, you can liquidate your “assets” by selling them on Star Citizens Trades on Reddit.

With a bit of sales nouse you should still be able to get most of your $$ back.

starchip
      Participant

Are they short on money?

Hyco Cam
        Participant

In the grand scheme–a great way to get fired.  Who would want to get fired from their dream job?!  Or, and not to get too tinfoilly, wonder to yourself a few things.  Do you think Jared has seen enough stuff that if he were to talk with a journalist or allowed to post on Reddit with no restrictions that it would have an impact on shitizen confidence?  Back in 2014, CIG was writing some fairly large checks to folks in Austin that were shown the door.  The checks came with a fat legal document that boiled down to “say only nice things about all things Star Citizen or pay the money back.”.

If you knew the shitball rolling down hill was just getting bigger and faster–do you want to stick around until the shitball comes to a crashing halt?  Or maybe jump off before the ride ends?  And if you wanted to jump off, wouldn’t it be nice to have a stack of cash to cushion that landing?

Total fantasy.  But viable.  If the writing is indeed on the wall, might as well exit stage left while the theatre is still standing, especially if you are given a fat check at the door to keep your mouth shut.  Thirty-eight jobs Jared mentioned having?  He is, what 45 to 50?  That is more than a job a year.  My hunch is that not only is Jared excellent at finding work, but he is just as good at getting un-hired.

zakan
          Participant

[quote quote=3031]If you cant get a refund, you can liquidate your “assets” by selling them on Star Citizens Trades on Reddit. With a bit of sales nouse you should still be able to get most of your $$ back. [/quote]

Thanks for the advice, I will take a look.

dsmart
            Keymaster

Well, in case you missed the latest hilarity.

1) They started locking user accounts without warning. Apparently trying to shutdown the Grey market and/or flush me out having found out in my latest blog that I still have assets in the game.

2) They started charging $15 “dispute fee” in order to unlock accounts.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
              Participant

Fucking up fast and picking up speed. LOL

Cliff Walton
                Participant

I have assembled a “Grand Admiral” plus account and could gift you a starter pak or ship if you ever need “standing”.

dsmart
                  Keymaster

Thanks man. I think I have substantial standing right now. I have also assembled a good list of people with standing from all over the US and other international territories where the game was purchased.

Viewing 8 posts - 681 through 688 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.