Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 617 through 624 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    lir big
    Participant

I didn’t mean it at all in this way.
      It sounds an extreme comparison indeed, like a whole stuff going on with SC good or bad. But it wasn’t out of nowhere, I invented nothing there, and was first revealed by former employees and actual sources. About his bad and explosive temper, the way he dictates how the things must be from A>Z  it can’t work. The way he doesn’t need to listen to any advices, etc. it’s all in TheEscapist article.
      Have you watched the last RTV ? Ben is scared to death. Another hint look at all of them  from 3 years ago and compare to now, dig into the whole lot of 10 for dev/artists/designers/etc , see for yourself. In the latest  ATVs Brian Chambers looks like he hasn’t got a rest for like never.

No more official attacks; but he said something about letting the naysayers -aka DSmart- do their noise, since they are building the bdsse anyway-so they say.

dirtroad
      Participant

I haven’t watched the latest RTV or ATV, because I think they’re not really useful.

I’ll go watch them now though to see for my self!

Thanks!

Hotsauce ShoTYME
        Participant

Going to go out on a limb and guess the E.L.E. has something to do with the bullshit funding number, money laundering,rackateering  and government agencies.

simonbull
          Participant

so  after many attempts  i still keep getting the runaround from  customer service on a refund  so fuck em i did a chargeback

also posted it on there forums    lasted about 1 minute  before it was removed  but  i  screen shotted it for prosterity  but not sure how to post screen shot here

and now this

Really  WTF

24 hour ban from the forums  oh dear what a naughty boy ive been

Hyco Cam
            Participant

Everybody Love Everybody

SJ Parkinson
              Participant

Here’s a couple of interesting pictures. Even the devs word can’t be taken literally.

MDrake SC
                Participant

I have a happy Friday post to share with everyone. I do not know if the goons are aware of this detail or not, but I must share it. It’s just that good because I noticed it after coming home.

Remember Sandi’s motion capture footage here?

Well, from Reddit and MMORPG, we have a SQ42 script leak.

Sandi’s mocap footage matches the leaked script. From 0:03 to 0:45, it matches the lines 1516 to 1523.

It also includes the Morrow Tour at line 140.

As an extra bonus, I found this video elsewhere. I did not know Gary Oldman was… that amazing as an actor. His talents are 90% wasted on SQ42, and even more so under Chris’ writing.

Things must be pretty bad at CIG for something like this to slip out. No build process, code base and branches in shambles, refactoring code (incorrectly). I hope you all enjoyed this tiny little tidbit as we slowly move towards the ELE.

dsmart
                  Keymaster

…and so it was on 07/06/15 that I wrote my first Star Citizen blog, Interstellar Citizens.

Since that time, amid the dreams, the lies, and the deceit, coming from the company, a lot about this disastrous project has been written, spoken, and speculated. What most people don’t know is just how bad things are or that they have unequivocally lost EVERY penny they put into this project.

And through all that, I stand firm on the opinion I made back in July 2015 that Star Citizen, as has been pitched, will never get made. Ever.

Now, in year five and over $111M, it exists as nothing more than a glorified tech demo. It’s not a pre-alpha. It’s not an alpha. It’s not a beta. It’s not a game. It’s none of those things. It’s a glorified CryEngine mod.

The protracted false advertising of a product in order to make money from hapless gamers, is tantamount to consumer fraud. Look it up.

Events set in motion about two weeks ago, but which have been brewing since last year, have now sealed the fate of this project. It is unrecoverable. It is unavoidable. It is an E.L.E. And it is about time we as gamers, knew the truth.

I have always stated that there is absolutely NO version of this, where they get away with this. Yet people think that these things just get resolved over night. It takes time to get to the bottom; then you have to sort through the chum. It’s a process.

And I have a response to that in this encrypted code that’s been working it’s way through these past few days.

Viewing 8 posts - 617 through 624 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.