Star Citizen – General Discussions

Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 replies - 609 through 616 (of 1,083 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Josquin
    Participant

[quote quote=2668]Now, he never said ‘CIG will fall by end of january’ nostradamus style. You are making it a prediction. He said in his opinion that would be surprising.[/quote]

To be fair, it’s true that it wasn’t a direct prediction (and Q1/2016 doesn’t mean end of January).  But it was speculation based on faulty information and questionable assumptions.

lir big
    Participant

@Josquin

Thing is : when Derek is wrong he gladly admits it. I take as an example when he said that those two dinosaurus (Braben and Roberts) can’t connect with the gamers anymore. That was 3 years ago when E:D and S:C were announced. Just ask him now and you’ll see.

Now, he never said ‘CIG will fall by end of january’ nostradamus style. You are making it a prediction. He said in his opinion that would be surprising . I here, don’t go all out if he’s wrong on that one or others (cause yes he’s wrong on many things too).

Why don’t I go all out ? because Derek Smart didn’t ask any of my money. And because the real thing is >>> Cig has’nt fallen yet, but have they release anything substancial? no.

Soooooo you can try to tip everything Derek Smart and Chris Roberts said, and try to analyse, investigate it etc etc .
    No. Who cares.

CIG has’nt released anything that looks like a game so far. This is worrying. Thats the only thing important.

Redrick
    Participant

[quote quote=2666]Look towards the end of this lengthy blog post:[/quote]

may be becase we gave CR another $20 m for his dream?

Josquin
    Participant

[quote quote=2665]

Is that a reference to the prediction you made back in October about the entire project folding before end of Q1/2016? Technically you still have 4 weeks to be proven right about that…

why you don’t give us any link? -) [/quote]

Look towards the end of this lengthy blog post:

http://www.dereksmart.org/2015/10/star-citizen-the-endgame/

Redrick
    Participant

[quote quote=2664]Is that a reference to the prediction you made back in October about the entire project folding before end of Q1/2016? Technically you still have 4 weeks to be proven right about that… [/quote]

why you don’t give us any link?

-)

Josquin
    Participant

[quote]That said, anyone who regards me as an un-biased source for all things related to this train wreck, only have themselves to blame if I’m off about something. However – thus far – every single thing I’ve said and written – has YET to be disproved.[/quote]

Is that a reference to the prediction you made back in October about the entire project folding before end of Q1/2016?  Technically you still have 4 weeks to be proven right about that…

Hyco Cam
    Participant

This is some exciting news!!  Not only can you spend $170 on a new ship to fly–but if you are having problems beating other folks in battle you can drop some more cash to make your ship stronger than the base models!  Woot!  Who doesn’t love a pay to win tech demo!  I know, I know–folks on the RSI forums are quick to point out there is no “winning!”  But I’m certain that if bumped into Chris or Sandi fueling up their exotics, they would be quick to tell you–“winning!”  So stop complaining and get over there and buy a few ships–the lifestyle of CIG executives doesn’t come cheap.

If only Charlie Sheen was in SQ42…

dsmart
    Keymaster

It doesn’t really matter if they increased it from 16 to 24 or not. What matters is the experience. I’ve never – ever – seen more than 8 people in an instance. Have you?

Most of these are fixes to the same sandbox tech demo. And the new “features” really weren’t even on the roadmap, let alone discussed. So clearly, all they’re doing now is putting “something” together so they can bail. Watch. That’s exactly what’s going to happen before long.

Viewing 8 replies - 609 through 616 (of 1,083 total)
  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.