Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 585 through 592 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    starchip
    Participant

<span style=”font-family: Ubuntu, sans-serif; font-size: 17.5px; line-height: 25px;”>Evangelical young man who is so brainwashed</span>

I think I know who that maybe:

<span style=”background-color: rgba(28, 28, 28, 0.8);”>https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=3OxQKbxiohA&ebc=ANyPxKrE8BxE-QsScX2RE8NAh8cUcW8twbTnrCAr0Cydv7gFRaMTMz45nLqGVsxGqEbNLayrouZstDXhM3wRFiMxppPQxykVTA
      </span>

lir big
      Participant

I personally can’t listen anymore to these poor souls’s shit talk. They’re all saying the same thing, making it more blatant how much they’re drawn into the cult. If you want to help , the best you can do is troll comment the baddest ones, and try to ‘eductate’ at maximum those willing to have a convo. I’m not doing it too much cause it would be ridiculous, but you can find some of my comments in numerous of YT videos about sc.
        Frankly the more we are to debunk these people the better. You can also try to make debunk videos such as Major Tom’s. out of the efforts he gave, people (whales) are starting to watch them twice and agree to what he says. They ‘re waking up. keep the fight , and then in 10 years you can say ‘Yes I was there during the second great inet war, I was there to help prove SC was smokes and scam.’

Corpsealot, some interesting dude and his 2 cents about SC . 1st video, 2dn one.

Anonymous

[quote quote=2792]I personally can’t listen anymore to these poor souls’s shit talk. They’re all saying the same thing, making it more blatant how much they’re drawn into the cult. If you want to help , the best you can do is troll comment the baddest ones, and try to ‘eductate’ at maximum those willing to have a convo. I’m not doing it too much cause it would be ridiculous, but you can find some of my comments in numerous of YT videos about sc. Frankly the more we are to debunk these people the better. You can also try to make debunk videos such as Major Tom’s. out of the efforts he gave, people (whales) are starting to watch them twice and agree to what he says. They ‘re waking up. keep the fight , and then in 10 years you can say ‘Yes I was there during the second great inet war, I was there to help prove SC was smokes and scam.’ Corpsealot, some interesting dude and his 2 cents about SC . 1st video, 2dn one. [/quote]

Do you ever stop to think that maybe they have a different opinion than yours and that they are satisfied with what they currently see in the development. That as much as you might like to believe there is so much wrong that maybe, just maybe you could be what’s completely wrong ?

I am being very serious…..

I am asking you because for the life of me I can’t understand why you and Derek and the others in here who have such a negative view of the development of the game circle like vultures, fabricate false truths based on nothing but pure conjecture ?

That most of the people understand the risks and are complacent with what they are seeing being developed ?

SJ Parkinson
          Participant

[quote quote=2793]

I am asking you because for the life of me I can’t understand why you and Derek and the others in here who have such a negative view of the development of the game circle like vultures, fabricate false truths based on nothing but pure conjecture ? [/quote]

If you truly are asking sincerely, you should read the rest of this page to see why people feel the way they do. The links, the videos and posts are hardly conjecture. CIG is still to release the promised financials stated in the ToS. CIG has repeatedly changed the terms of the ToS to their advantage and extended the deadlines for delivery. CIG has repeatedly cancelled promised content after months of promotion. CIG has not hit a single release estimate yet. Three senior producers (and numerous worker bees) have left the company, leaving no one who knows how to develop a game. CIG staff are subject to private investigators looking into their lives. CIG bans people from their forums who make critical comments on the CIG forums and/or other forums they do not control. Certain execs at CIG have lied about their professional qualifications and changed public information sources multiple times on discovery. Millions have been wasted on repeated redo’s of code, mocap and modification to a game engine that should never have been used. The constant ship sales and asking for more money when we have been told they don’t need any more cash to finish the game as promised. There’s more, much more, but I’ll let you discover that for yourself.

There are more abuses and financial chicanery with multiple shell corporations being set up. Why? If none of that raises a red flag with you, then go buy another SC ship and have fun playing the tech demo.

starchip
            Participant

Get this: Every franchise had people talk shit about it, WOW, MLP COD, these are hated by more people than the number of Star citizen accounts, mostly hated by people interested in similar contents, just like ED vs Citizen. If someone don’t like your hobby that’s ok. They cant take your toy away from you.

And get this too: People talk shit about SC or whatever, not because they clam to be saint or ass hole, they just enjoy to make fun of what they thought was dumb. And you have the right to do the same.

Also get this: People’s intention when criticize something is irrelevant. We all try to one up each other, and to do so we don;t shout insult at you, we use fact that is not in your favor. In other words we hit of your short coming. Reality hurts that’s why its used to make you upset. The reason you are so insecure is because there is indeed some thing fishy about CIG.

Finally get his: If you spend something like 3k on virtual spaceship in a game that not exist yet, should you be more worried about SC than anyone here? Maybe a much cheaper alternative is to spend 2k on a rig, and the rest on ED? gaming gear, HD monitor, and steam sales?

Don’t forget this: If you are easily impressed by concept spaceship, I recommend you take a good look at deviant art or things of that nature, you can drool over the JPEG, for FREE.

Joe McClintok
              Participant

Inspired by Major Tom, I just loaded the following video to youtube HERE

Hope you like it commandos!

starchip
                Participant

Star Citizen is the golden prince of crowd funding indi dream, it is the ultimate man cave of true gamer, it is the definition of greatness itself, it will bring the final revolution to game industry, it must not fail, and too big to fail. Even it does, we will at least get Star trader, Star trader, Star trator, Star trader…

Are you a real geek? If you are then it is your duty to help CIG to achieve the next funding goal, 200M. I will provide instructions on how to borrow money from bank and other finical institution.

Great news to citizen, CIG is going to migrate to cryengine4 prototype, everything will be remastered like never before. New feature will introduce the first time ever the functional toilet. Limited edition golden toilet only $1000.

Hanger integration into PU action is near. This feature will bring new immersion element to the exciting PU, hanger is no longer a passive ship gallery, it is part of the universe, it can be accessed by authorized or unauthorized means. Even if the player is logged out, the action continues, it is part of player’s consideration to properly secure their private property, so they don’t log in next day and find their ships are gone. The best way to pervert this is to subscribe the UEE security plan, for $100/NPC/ month, of course the more NPC you hire the better the result. Also hanger expansion will cost money so as the need to secure em, the bigger then hanger the more NPC it need to hire to protect it.

New funding goal 300M for Star Citizen model kit series, contracted to Bandai.

New funding goal 400M for creative dialog NPC generated by advanced AI.

New funding goal 500M for life size mock up of constellation pharynx located near CIG HQ.

New funding goal 600M for construction of Star citizen theme part near CIG HQ.

lir big
                  Participant

@Whothefrackareya
                    First yeah I stop to think, this is the reason why I went from standard backer to thinking of CIG this way now. You might surely understand that since I had pledged for SC there was a point in time I was confident in CIG right? Now thing is, I’ve started to question the project for myself when they failed to deliver SM back in march 2015.  From then I started to question more things, and you know what happens when you investigate stuff? you find some anwsers of wich you would have never imagined to be occuring in the first place.
                    The backers are lied to by CIG; From then any expectation that would indeed be legit for any other game is beeing void in this case. What we are trying to say here is : stop thinking of this project as a game development and start to question it.
                    Come on dude , they have failed every single deadline, they have NOT delivered starmarine though they have been pushing it for one entire year. How you call something that was promised and then nothing happen? I call it a lie. And they havent done this once, or twice, they have done it many many times. How could you still have confidence in them then? They don’t bring any anwsers so how are we supposed to understand wtf happens there?
                    As for the evidences they are all around you, we don’t ‘fabricate’ any ‘proof’ here, and I remind you we are not in a court. These are just opinions. And if you can’t see the evidences I can’t help you. You might just indeed keep thinking CIG is perfect in everyway and that they will release the bdsse. Also if you really think CIG is solid then why do you even care about us saying bad things about them? This should not worry you as it should not worry backers at all.
                    And to end this, do you really think Derek, me and other former backers are just enjoying our little crusade against CIG for the sake of bullshitting everyone??? It is not fun, beeing coned isnt fun, deiscovering someone you thought to be a good guy , and in fact is a fraud isn’t fun, and trying to free people’s mind out of this cult is far from beeing fun.
                    Out of interest, how much have you pledged for starcitizen? Do you think this ‘affair’ would go this way if CIG wasnt asking for so fucking much  money for a pledge?

Viewing 8 posts - 585 through 592 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.