Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 577 through 584 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    dsmart
    Keymaster

LOL!!!

MDrake SC
      Participant

The $250 Vanduul Blade goes on sale just 1 week ago… a “flyable ship” sale added to it, and out comes Patch 2.3.0 with another ship sale.

The Starfarer was $175 originally. The Starfarer Gemini was $220. Now, the hangar ready Starfarer is $300.

At the same time, the Khartu is on sale, again, because it is flyable for $170 instead of $150.

Does this mean they are even more desperate than before? I sure hope so. Reshooting mocap ain’t cheap. Good thing Chris is in the UK to get started.

starchip
        Participant

Wait a minute, do you mean that I have three purchase options: buy JPEG ship, or with more money I can buy an hanger ship, or with more money I can buy a usable ship? If that is what you mean then why Im playing this…? I mean ship usable is a “feature”? I buy something, ownership and functionality are sold separately?

Flashwit
          Participant

Not quite. Ships go on sale multiple times: Concept, hangar-ready, flight-ready. No matter what stage you buy at you’re getting the whole usable ship, it’s just that the price increases the further along you go in the stages. The stages are not separate products.

dsmart
            Keymaster

The way they are doing it now, is a blatant cash grab. They no longer care who they piss off.

In fact, I had predicted that they would rush out the 2.3 patch incomplete, because they want to sell these Starfarers. Sure enough…

Meanwhile, back at the Kool-Aid fountain

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

lir big
              Participant

About post #2787.
                Lol .
                These guys obviously understand nothing about game development ! it’s only Alpha , relax and learn to accept frustration ! Moreover I sense a great deal of DSmart style in these talks : They have to be all banding together, ploting against CIG.

Okay joke aside. Finally. They’re waking-up. Massively.
                Was about time , and will be victory when they’ll finallly understand this is what we have been saying for so long. And a complete one when we’ll see an Apology sub on reddit . To you, to the backers, to the people. This will happen.

dsmart
                Keymaster

Don’t forget that the 18 months period for refunds and financial accountability, expires on Mar 31, 2016. More here.

johnny canada
                  Participant

That video of the timeline, i did not watch to the end, but i did not see it mention that Development of Shenmue did not  last until 2006. It was released on dreamcast in 1999 according to the disk I have, NA in 2000 I think. Also yes, dev started in 94 on a Sega Saturn game based on the idea of a virtua fighter rpg, but dev for this was scrapped, and the development was rebranded Project Berkley and moved to dreamcast some time later.  Shenmue 2 came out shortly after in Japan and Europe but did not reach NA shores until xbox.  Shenmue was such a financial failure that development stopped on shenmue 3 until kickstarter financing. Also, as a side note, Shenmue is my favorite game of all time.

That chart is very dishonest.

Viewing 8 posts - 577 through 584 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.