Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 561 through 568 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    MDrake SC
    Participant

@ lir big

No problem about talking in my place. You answered it in a way I was not thinking about, which is why it was really good.

I am not a goon, so I cannot read SA for leak or investor posts. In fact, ever since the SA paywall, I have been following this scheme less. Less info, less interest to follow on an extremely frequent basis.

starchip
      Participant

Who would spend 10k on virtual item that does not exist yet?

dsmart
        Keymaster

Because of the SA paywall, that’s why I post the juicy stuff here as well. @lowtax takes the paywall down once in awhile. The site runs very few ads, so the $10 is what has kept it going over the years. And just a few months ago, it was completely upgraded to cloud servers due to the volume of page views it’s now getting.

Anonymous

Actually it kinda does have something to do with it. Derek has never submitted any substantiated proof of any wrong doing on CIG’s part since he was removed from the RSI site. While we are on that subject, why was he removed, because he was plugging his games on the RSI website. When he got banned he set out on a personal vendetta against CR and his wife, one would be blind not to see that. He leaks false information under the guise it’s genuine and he knows damn well it’s complete bullshit. But that’s all ok ? Really ?

After all didn’t he state :

Sometimes when I get online and it’s quiet and I see something that attracts my attention, I will post just to piss these guys off and that’s why I do it. Because I’m in a good mood that day. I go in there and I start trouble.

Anonymous

[quote quote=2761]So in case of , just in case of, know that MOST of the former and actual backers are unhappy with CIG and Chris Roberts. Most of us think it’s a failure + we have insight from former/actual linked people to the project.  [/quote]

Most ? How have you made that assumption ? I might add, you do realize that 80% of the players never post on a gaming forum,  I am really curious on how you have come to that assumption, or are you too fabricating something to substantiate your personal feelings ?

lir big
              Participant

Hello  there !

Because everywhere StarCitizen is talked about I see more people unhappy than anything else? All I see is : unhappy people, then no side people waiting or not for something to happen, then the white knigths. That’s all there is.
                It’s not assumption btw it’s an opinion and a mere one lol. We are not in a scientist tribunal here, I do not make “assumptions”. Why the great words.
                Also you DO realize in the same way I make my assumptions, you are also not providing your sources for that 80% number?

dsmart
                Keymaster

Which makes this even more worthy of posting.

dsmart
                  Keymaster

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1676"] #dsmartwasright[/caption]

Viewing 8 posts - 561 through 568 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.