Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 553 through 560 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    MDrake SC
    Participant

Well, looks like the goon leak is back to posting on SA, when he gets the chance. Too bad the SA read access is still paying goons only.

I hope the upset top tier whales are in the $10,000+ range. I doubt Wulf is one of those that can wake up though.

I am very curious which A list actor wants to bail. I am hoping it’s Mark Hamill, but he is also the least likely due to how he jumped aboard in the first place. The reshoot of the mocap was totally expected. This is not a Chris Roberts project unless nearly everything has to be scrapped and redone. Over and over.

Hopefully CIG is running on fumes and the whales have dried up. I want to see something “big.”

@ lir big – Thanks for writing your post #2753. A really good follow up.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
      Participant

My bets on the leavers are
        Sean Tracy(been waiting since his bro left)

Skelton

The Bugsmasher

Anonymous

OK.

I would kike to say a few things:

REMOVED BY MODERATOR. STAR CITIZEN DISCUSSIONS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH DSMART OR LOD

Hotsauce ShoTYME
          Participant

If you bothered to read any of the shit he has posted over the last I don’t know 9 months you would see he has clearly stated what his issue is.

His games and their state have fuck all to do with this.  His games were not crowd funded to the tune of 110 million dollars of public money and quite frankly its fucking retarded for anyone “invested” in Star Citizen to give a shit about his game(or any others for that matter).  They have shit to do with the conversation of the colossal clusterfuck that is Star Citizen.

Joe McClintok
            Participant

Derek,

I know you gave us a list of subcontractors but is there a list somewhere of the subcontractors that are no longer working on this project?

lir big
              Participant

Hello there !

In case you haven’t noticed we are around too 🙂 Why the heck do you keep talking bout Derek and LoD : AKA wtf it has to do with StarCitizen???????
                So in case of , just in case of, know that MOST of the former and actual backers are unhappy with CIG and Chris Roberts.
                Most of us think it’s a failure + we have insight from former/actual linked people to the project. Leave Derek alone and start calling name on us please.
                Also if you don’t like Derek , we can have a conversation not including Derek so maybe you’ll be more willing to understand why we think this way of CIG.
                Just saying.
                Also you might find usefull infos at the goon forum. And no they are not Derek’s followers, I’d say they are the opposite, seeing how they do troll him on a regular basis.

Anyway thanks for the effort of posting here and engaging a conversation without the hate.

lir big
                Participant

Thanks for the follow up Derek, this is very usefull information. Lol I bet CR to be pissed at ED. But he should be more worrying about backers pissed at CR than anything else at this point.

@Drake

My pleasure, I was around so I may have talked in your place there, my apologies.
                  About SA, I’m not a goon so I don’t have access anymore, we count on you guys to follow up us the latelies there 🙂
                  I won’t sub because beside SC I have no interest whatsoever to go at SA; it would be dishonnest gesture from me lol. But I totally support that Lowtax dude, the more he trolls shitizen into buying accounts , the more hilarious.
                  I guess 8ace is back, this is a good thing.
                  It’s the 2dn time I see him/her say this thing is not a scam . So I guess I’m wrong about the laundery machine I thought it was in first place…  Too bad it was a good story.

lir big
                  Participant

@Fiercedude.

Wait you are a goon lol, you caught me. Well even if you are not I just want to add :

“Ben Lesnick, Developper”

Viewing 8 posts - 553 through 560 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.