Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 505 through 512 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    lir big
    Participant

Hmmmm he got that shaped in form nicely, and mostly is paraphrasing CR. His post may last longer than expected.
      And look Derek, one of your free advertiser there, that good old Monkeh , whoms brain seems definitly to be on disabled mode. He’s one of the worst WK around.

dsmart
      Keymaster

In case you missed this. And the Reddit thread is a Gold mine of hilarity. Someone needs to remind Ben et al that the promised features list, which after 5yrs and $110M later they have yet to deliver even 10% of, is over here:

starchip
        Participant

<span style=”color: #222222; font-family: ElizabethSerif, Georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 28px;”>The definition of Alpha is “all features must be present in the game and testable”. Once a title is declared Alpha, there should be no changes other than bug fixes (Content Lock)</span>

http://kotaku.com/after-ten-years-in-the-business-i-know-a-thing-or-two-1704949416

Star Citizen is far from Alpha. No where close to pre-Alpha.

starchip
          Participant

I wonder what is the role of Ben Lesnick in SC project? He is a forum mod, is that all he does? Master of echo chamber.

dsmart
            Keymaster

He is apparently the community lead. Prior to Star Citizen, he was just a huge Wing Commander nerd. No previous game dev experience.

dsmart
              Keymaster

In case you missed this, they are apparently doing a making of Star Citizen documentary. For an incomplete game.

This was a $14M stretch goal. So this takes precedence over actually finishing and delivering a complete game.

lir big
                Participant

No way haha !
                  I totally imagine Ben saying : ” This is when Chris tells the world the FPS comes out in March!”
                  from the hilarious Shocking SC dev interview

What content on earth will they be showing off since they having nothing?! I foresee more and most of Chris talking; amasing!

dsmart
                  Keymaster
                  Viewing 8 posts - 505 through 512 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.