Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 473 through 480 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    MDrake SC
    Participant

Alpha 2.2 is now released. Main news here. Patch notes here.

The $170 Sabre is now flight ready and on sale again. The Sabre cannot be rented for REC, at least for now. The $150 Khartu is hangar ready and also on sale again.

New ship items, coolers, are available to purchase or rent.

We have increased the number of players and player-ships per instance of Crusader from 16 to 24.” I wonder if that is true… it’s still no MMO though.

Under Important Issues… “Ship geometry can very occasionally disappear or turn invisible.” They still haven’t fixed this glaring issue since July 2015, if not earlier.

The last ship sale was the Khartu thanks to Gillian Anderson on Jan 22, and the Aegis sale with 2.1 patch on Jan 15.

Just another money grab with another patch. Always desperate, yet never creative enough to offer something new.

lir big
      Participant

Definitly, and these stupid [fancore] keep asking for sales whenever they find it’s been too long since the last one.

dsmart
        Keymaster

It doesn’t really matter if they increased it from 16 to 24 or not. What matters is the experience. I’ve never – ever – seen more than 8 people in an instance. Have you?

Most of these are fixes to the same sandbox tech demo. And the new “features” really weren’t even on the roadmap, let alone discussed. So clearly, all they’re doing now is putting “something” together so they can bail. Watch. That’s exactly what’s going to happen before long.

Hyco Cam
          Participant

This is some exciting news!!  Not only can you spend $170 on a new ship to fly–but if you are having problems beating other folks in battle you can drop some more cash to make your ship stronger than the base models!  Woot!  Who doesn’t love a pay to win tech demo!  I know, I know–folks on the RSI forums are quick to point out there is no “winning!”  But I’m certain that if bumped into Chris or Sandi fueling up their exotics, they would be quick to tell you–“winning!”  So stop complaining and get over there and buy a few ships–the lifestyle of CIG executives doesn’t come cheap.

If only Charlie Sheen was in SQ42…

Josquin
            Participant

[quote]That said, anyone who regards me as an un-biased source for all things related to this train wreck, only have themselves to blame if I’m off about something. However – thus far – every single thing I’ve said and written – has YET to be disproved.[/quote]

Is that a reference to the prediction you made back in October about the entire project folding before end of Q1/2016?  Technically you still have 4 weeks to be proven right about that…

Redrick
              Participant

[quote quote=2664]Is that a reference to the prediction you made back in October about the entire project folding before end of Q1/2016? Technically you still have 4 weeks to be proven right about that… [/quote]

why you don’t give us any link?

-)

Josquin
                Participant

[quote quote=2665]

Is that a reference to the prediction you made back in October about the entire project folding before end of Q1/2016? Technically you still have 4 weeks to be proven right about that…

why you don’t give us any link? -) [/quote]

Look towards the end of this lengthy blog post:

http://www.dereksmart.org/2015/10/star-citizen-the-endgame/

Redrick
                  Participant

[quote quote=2666]Look towards the end of this lengthy blog post:[/quote]

may be becase we gave CR another $20 m for his dream?

Viewing 8 posts - 473 through 480 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.