Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 233 through 240 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    dsmart
    Keymaster

Got another Star Citizen departure confirmation. Ted Beargeon is also now gone.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
      Participant

The mob is starting to blame Illfonic.  At some point Illfonic will have to defend its reputation and say what really happened.

Tracy Acord
        Participant

Update #3.

After I filed my FTC complaint, put my company attorney on retainer and asked for their legal department information, I get a response back stating there must have been a mistake because I purchased a product that was discontinued in 2014, but yet I was able to purchase directly from their site in Jan 2015.  In Feb asked for my first refund.

I truly do not care what this cost me, this is a matter of principle and a company who lies to end users.  No where when I purchased the physical items does it say “When available” or “When game is completed”.  Bait and switch.

lir big
          Participant

Ouch, Jason Hutchins departure…..
            Well as long as they still have Zane at HUDs and Ben Lesnick to save the day we shall not be worried. /ironic mode off.

lir big
            Participant

Thanks to MDrake who went digging about it: Illfonic newsletter.
              They’ve already started to defend themselve but they surely can’t tell much for now. Somewhere it’s fortunate for them they’ve left already, so they can’t be assiociated with the SC fiasco when it’ll go down.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
              Participant

Permabanned, no warning.  Not even a fucking email to let me know what happened.

That is when I decided I am just going to troll, exploit and grief the shit out any and everyone any chance I get in game.

lir big
                Participant

That good old Ben. He’s gone a long way from the time he’d visited WingCommander  studios when he was a teenager, to now Master of the Lies at CIG. Their Prime Zealot, for real.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
                  Participant

Anyone else spend hours just looking at the same pictures of their dream ship(s)?
                    by instarcitizen

ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL

_^___

L    __/   [] \

LOL===__        \

L      \________]

I   I

——–/

Viewing 8 posts - 233 through 240 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.