Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 177 through 184 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    MDrake SC
    Participant

New patch, new flyable ship, the Vanguard Warden for $250. Put it on SALE again! BUT WAIT! Patch notes say “The Vanguard Warden will not be available as a loaner to the other hangar-ready Vanguard variants immediately at 2.1.0 launch, but we are looking into making it available to variant owners as soon as possible.” The folks that own the $280 Harbinger and $265 Sentinel are totally screwed until the next patch. It doesn’t even make sense from a database perspective. All the smart people must have left CIG at this point. Or maybe it’s a desperate trick to get extra sales.

The Aegis Sabre is hangar ready only… for $170. Buy with the Warden and save $10!

I am impressed at this sudden sale. Their desperation for any cash is tangible. The last sale was Dec 24, 2015… just 21 days ago. The scam just keeps going.

lir big
      Participant

Indeed a sale/month since september, or was it even before? And before that it was about every ~2 months.
        For the fun in patch note : “A new lighting pass for Revel and York has begun.” Huhuhu some hard work there. “Great” feature, announced back in august. Yet lol… HAHahahaha. Whatever.
        And on forum double strike scam : coning a zealot, and enroling another poor dude to the farce. Would be fun if it wasn’t sad : Scamizen bug 

MDrake SC
        Participant

Well, to be fair, the referral page does say “(with minimum value of $40 USD), you’ll earn 1 Recruitment Point (RP)”. The zealots are just plain stupid.

I was also curious just how many sales have occurred, and went looking them up. Vanguard variant sale on Aug 28. Endeavor sale on Sept 30. CitizenCon military and Sabre sale on Oct 10. Anniversary-Thanksgiving-Crucible-Archimedes with LTI sale on Nov 19. Reliant variant sale on Dec 16. Holiday and new Euro rate sale on Dec 24. Alpha 2.1 patch Aegis sale on Jan 15.

7 sales, with almost 1 per month. CIG is beyond sad and pathetic.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
          Participant

At this point why the fuck don’t they just have all ships for sale all the time.

Tracy Acord
            Participant

Well, I received this fantastic reply when I stated I asked for a refund when I first signed up last year within 14 days of account with no delivery of product.  Updated my request and they stated now I should receive my products possibly at the end of the year.  Made a comment how they have items for sale on their website of physical items but yet, below is their response:

These physical boxes are not for sale separately and are a pledge perk. Delivery is not said to be delivered upon ordering at all.

Best,
              RSI Customer Service</p>

So, today I simply let them know my first request for a refund was within the TOS for a refund but yet they denied.  I just requested a number for their legal team.  I’ll simple let my attorney who I have on contract for my IT company and go after them.  It’s only money and now, it’s principle.  I’ll also need to make it know to all investors the company is wasting funds on legal fee’s instead of actual providing refunds and physical products that were to be delivered.

There are now multiple grounds to go after them and I’ll use the backing of the FTC.

They will receive what is coming to them.

lir big
              Participant

I’ll buy it tomorow and let you know.
                The troll war has already begun on french gaming forums. It smells all too familiar but not so suprising ; the french whiteknights are so happy now they can troll in french outside cig/reddit spaces.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
                Participant

DAMN I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN FRENCH INSTEAD OF SPANISH IN HIGH SCHOOL

lir big
                  Participant

Has anyone translated it for you already or? I can do and send it to you.

Viewing 8 posts - 177 through 184 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.