Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 1,049 through 1,056 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    dsmart
    Keymaster

Major Tom weighs in on the new $35 (!!) tee shirts

Ranger Man
      Participant

ROFL! Major Tom is a great satirist and hits them at the weak points.  I notice less and less of the SC Defenders on his (and other) vidoes and other site comments.  Maybe some are waking up and the rest are playing 2.4+Patch telling them how great a2m is and how immersive this is because things break in real life (not that you fall through walls or out of spaceships but then).

letitfail
        Participant

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they got away with charging $55 for the shirts. Same idiots would buy them. Happy $117m down the shitter day everyone!

Ranger Man
          Participant

Only $55.  I would think $555 at least or maybe $5555 but in either case they would be sold out in less than five minutes.

Uggh!  They can’t get basic game items (like clothes, not walking through walls, headless people,etc.) to work but they have the manpower to sell shirts and create in-game stores.  Keep milking CR!  The cows are still giving!

Stan Porky
            Participant

I thought they were supposed to be done with the mocap crap !

Ranger Man
              Participant

After two refund requests were rejected I filed with BBB, FTC (twice for no refund and TSO changes) and with my state Consumer Protection division.  I got the CIG is not the entity but we answer anyway nonsense.  I had no results until my State Consumer Protection contacted them and in their response they said I’m supposed to get a refund but we’ll see.  I guess they figured I was serious if I contacted all the agencies.

Derek, I also contacted the Morrison/Lee attorney but have not heard.  In one of the posts you told us to contact you via email if we wanted information on attorneys.  I did but assume you’re swamped.  Who can we contact if we don’t get the proper refund or any at all?

dsmart
                Keymaster

They are charging $35 for a tee shirt that cost about $5 to make because they can. Whether they sell or not, is a whole different story.

dsmart
                  Keymaster

Quite a few people have contacted them and have heard back. They’re probably swamped. Anyway, when did you apply for the refund, and when did they say you could expect to receive? Catch me on my Discord channel if you don’t get it; and we’ll go from there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1,049 through 1,056 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.