Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 1,033 through 1,040 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    SJ Parkinson
    Participant

Woman sues Microsoft in California in small claims court for Win10 fiasco and wins 10K.

Know any disgruntled SC backers looking to get their money back in that state? Looks like a viable outlet as no lawyers are allowed.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/06/27/woman_microsoft_windows_10_upgrades/

dsmart
      Keymaster

In case you guys hadn’t heard, Darian Vorlick has left. This guy did 8yrs at Blizzard, left and went and did 2 yrs at CIG.

ps. Everything’s fine though; nothing to be concerned about. At all.

Backer42
        Participant

I just received an advisory/post deletion on Frontier forums for quoting PM harassment by some SC nutcase (without doxing anybody, because it doesn’t matter). They think it’s against their forum rules. I think forum rules made protect harassers are wrong and need to be changed. Harassment needs to be exposed. Yes, I know public discussion of forum moderation is against the rules either, but I don’t think this applies here.

BTW: I got called a “filthy goon”. What is this?

SJ Parkinson
          Participant

As time goes by, “filthy goon” will become a badge of honour you’ll be proud to wear.

Martijn Otto
            Participant

So, just out of curiosity, is anyone here backing the remake of System Shock ( https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1598858095/system-shock ), or going to? For now, it doesn’t resemble anything by CIG/RSI, but who knows 🙂

Maybe this time we can follow the drama right from the start 😉

Or, see a project develop like it should. The info they put on Kickstarter already gives me more confidance than CIG

dsmart
              Keymaster

Latest patch is out. And naturally, Major Tom has a new video out.

five years
                $117 million
                500+ team

Backer42
                Participant

Oh boy, now calling out CR for his lies https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/star-citizen-for-linux-is-being-held-up-by-crytek.5176/ on the Star Citizen Linux port is “trolling”.

I don’t get their forum rules, I give up.

Martijn Otto
                  Participant

Well, it seems to me that the forum rules are very clear.

Any comment, remark, observation or whatever combination of words put together for that matter that could be read as something negative regarding – but not limited to – CGI, RSI, SC, SQ42 and/or anything/anyone related to that, is not allowed.

Basically it has to fit: PRAISE TO THE GREAT LEADER Chris Roberts, his VISION and all that surrounds him.

If your wording doesn’t fit within those parameters, well, then you’re screwed. But the good news is, if you master it, you are sure to survive a visit in North Korea 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1,033 through 1,040 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.