Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 825 through 832 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    dsmart
    Keymaster

Meanwhile, while teams spread out across 4 worldwide studios are crunching to make a game, Sandi is – again – showing off on social media that they’re in Italy (Monaco is this weekend) – again. I’m sure this is a great moral booster.

This is all evidence when this shit-show collapses.

Earlier this month…

SJ Parkinson
      Participant

Tweet already deleted 3 minutes later. Hope you got a screenshot.

Hyco Cam
        Participant

Saw that picture on the SA forums.  Folks were thinking it was a Mexican flag, but that sure does look like the coastline around Monaco.  Lots of Google images for comparison.  The emblem in the middle of the flag does make you wonder–the State Ensign version of the Italian flag?

Was also mention of CR looking into a vineyard.  A vineyard makes a lot of sense as CR’s next venture.  I do think the wine will be a little salty though, being that it will be made from Star Citizen tears.

Sure wish you hadn’t linked that Goon article.  Reading the SA thread is full of hilarity–but such a time sucker!!  Been tempted to pony up the $10 to join in the fun, but then I’d really worry about the time suckage!

Zyll Goliath
          Participant

So Mark left 2…..Well this is maybe the last station for ppl. to leave the Train before the Train-Wreck happens….

Ranger Man
            Participant

Yeah, you figure when he wants to do WC with what today’s technology allows you’d think it meant real controls like joysticks.  As you said. Arcade!  Maybe he’s going to put SC in a booth and sell it to the arcade places in the malls and hope it takes off like Pacman!

Ranger Man
              Participant

Is LOD available to play or is in a closed beta?  I didn’t see anything on the web site about downloads yet.  It it’s closed beta that’s fine but I just want to be sure I don’t miss out on it.

Ranger Man
                Participant

Never mind.  I found it now.  A few weeks back I couldn’t see a download and it was closed beta.  I found the Download link to Steam.

Zyll Goliath
                  Participant

Sandi G. thinks that Chris get some inspiration for procedural planets on that “ship”….well for me looks that man had something else on his mind

Viewing 8 posts - 825 through 832 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.