Star Citizen – Terms Of Service

Forums Main Star Citizen – Terms Of Service

Viewing 8 posts - 9 through 16 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

It doesn’t look like you (Derek) have *anyone’s* best interest at heart as you repeatedly claim.

Just cause

my ass! You have said multiple times that you will DESTROY THE GAME. You even said it again in your latest blurb. And then you wonder why people get mad at you.

lir big
      Participant

Hello Klaus Reims.

Ah he said so? quotes plz.
        We obviously haven’t read from the same guy.
        Star Citizen doesn’t need Derek Smart for annihilation, since CIG is already doing it quite pretty well.
        You really believe one guy can destroy a 90m legit company? If you do , then something,somewhere, is going wrong, don’t you think?

Alex Grncarovski
        Participant

lol, well the fanboys need SOMEONE to blame for it, it sure as hell can’t be Roberts now can it? He’s done no wrong apparently.

Anonymous

The funny thing is, you guys will continue to find dirt to throw even once the game is finished. It’s too bad no objectivity can be found. The whole thing has become so polarized and full of hate, it is impossible to be neutral. As for quotes, well, obviously you are not reading your favorite trolls own blogs. And no, I don’t believe he has that power. Nor did I say I think he does. But he did declare his intention, and then he acts all butthurt when people get mad at him.

MDrake SC
            Participant

The funny thing is that CIG will not give refunds to the people that want them. I’ve lost track of how long my refund ticket has gone nowhere. Looks to me CIG wasted a huge amount of money. They wouldn’t have to restructure or downsize if they were good on finances.

When game companies downsize, it is near the end. It is called “going gold” or “gone gold”. Downsizing without a finished flight model in Arena Commander? Downsizing without releasing Star Marine in any form? Downsizing without the ability for people to play pirate swarm? Downsizing without even releasing 5 out of 50 missions for Squadron 42?

CIG is cutting itself up. In public.

dsmart
              Keymaster

When you’ve either wasted or squandered money, then run out of time, you have no choice but to downsize.

dsmart
                Keymaster
                  dsmart
                  Keymaster
                  Viewing 8 posts - 9 through 16 (of 92 total)
                  • The forum ‘Main’ is closed to new topics and replies.