Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event

Main Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event

• Creator
    Topic

dsmart
    Keymaster

For some time now, the events which I believe will lead to the catastrophic collapse of the project, and which have accumulated to become the Extinction Level Event, have been in full swing.

Viewing 8 replies - 137 through 144 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hotsauce ShoTYME
    Participant

It’s not conjecture or he would have been sued into oblivion by now.  As Derek always says, truth is the best defense.

You mean to tell me you think CIG is on the up and up.  They suspect as hell.

Anonymous

Sorry, but it’s the usual diatribe with nothing but pure conjecture and without verifiable fact’s to justify it’s existence.

letitfail
    Participant

Thank you Derek for a good read.  From how I see it the ELE blog round up and foreboding confirms that Star Citizen has fewer days ahead of it then have passed. Despite completion dates varying from 2018- 2020(wow, just wow) being bandied about by some unfortunates/shitizens/other?, we really are at the point of saying failure will be this year or next. How long till the money runs out or something causes an implosion I don’t know, but the sooner this stain is removed from the industry the better for us all.

To those that would argue among other things, that all is well with star citizen, I would invite you to read about a recent tragic scenario that has eerie similarities with your personal stance to the game. Basically the victim refuses to believe that he has been a victim at all even when told by the authorities. Sad in itself, but enforcement action had to be taken for the public good against him when he tried to lure others into the scam he honestly thinks is legit.  Now make a few simple substitutions like victim for ‘shitizen’ and action for blogs(such as but not limited to Dereks)/footage of how shit the tech demo actually is etc. and so forth.  You then easily get the sad circumstances and psychology of the true believers star citizen.

Alternatively there is the epic unpopular opinions thread on reddit. At the very least reflect on that.

starchip
    Participant

Its FUBR and is getting more FUBR.

dsmart
    Keymaster

No, they can’t use that as an excuse at all. It doesn’t work that way. Especially since these are people who already have a track record with each other in another failed venture.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
    Participant

From a legal perspective can they use the out that the buyout was an expense to bring in management to assist in the game development?

dsmart
    Keymaster

I have updated the “THE EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT” section of the blog. Look for the 16-04-13 update section toward the end.

lir big
    Participant

Very nice blog Derek, and thanks to the Goons and Backers for helping in this process.
    This is a great sum up and some BIG news for whoever is able to read. Everything is in there.
    What’s coming is big. They can try to debunk you all the way they want, nothing will change the fact it is going down soon. As a mere citizen I hope your call for the truth will be heard.

Viewing 8 replies - 137 through 144 (of 154 total)

The topic ‘Star Citizen – Extinction Level Event’ is closed to new replies.