Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 193 through 200 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    dsmart
    Keymaster

Yeah, she probably bought it and gifted to herself. Or a sycophant got it. Either way, I have no idea wtf she overcame.

MDrake SC
      Participant

I lost track of where Derek said that Crusader/Persistent Universe had far less than 40 players per instance. Of course, zealots gave him constant crap about it. Well, we get patch notes that proves Derek was right all along, again. Why are patch notes hidden and require a login? Is CIG scared of criticism?

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/314337/2-1-1-published-to-ptu

Persistent Universe:

Additions:

Gameplay

• Increased the maximum player count in Crusader from 16 to 24.
        • The maximum player ship count in the instance is still locked to 16 while we gather data.

Fixes:

Gameplay

• Fixed a bug that caused all doors in ArcCorp and Million Mile High club to break.

Technical

• Fixed a number of server and client crashes.

Hey cultists, your “game” is not a MMO at all. Just a glorified Crysis mod. You don’t even have private servers (old news) being released at launch to avoid your dreaded PvP. Oh, and good bye Matilda2013. I could see your crap everywhere and I am not even a goon.

dsmart
        Keymaster

Yup. As I’ve said before, it only takes time before CIG prove me right on all my points. Meanwhile, the zealots can get as mad as they won’t, the reality won’t change. The “game” is FUBAR. This is evidenced by what they’ve produced since PU 2.0 in Dec up to now. And as we’re hearing, the next major patch has shops. Which means more ways to sell stuff. Let’s forget about, you know, 90% of the other stuff they have yet to implement in the game as promised.

MDrake SC
          Participant

Next major patch has shops? Hm… I’ve been waiting for any mention of that since the social module release back in Aug, 29, 2015. Guessing game fun time.

• A few minor XML value tweaks for a few patches, create the appearance of fixing things or listening to feedback. They can hit PTU or Live.
            • The new shop feature will likely be UEC based.
            • The shop is either based on the RSI store, or if ingame, leads back out to the RSI store (example is UEC and REC usage is still based on the RSI store).
            • WILDCARD1 – force-in a barely functioning REC earning system in-game, within Crusader to “prove” persistent verse foundation is making progress.
            • WILDCARD2 – Idris, Javelin, new corvette sale, wave 5 announcement, in or after a week of the Major Shop Patch.
            • WILDCARD3 – Ship unmelt or buyback feature finally accepts store credit (for goodwill sake).
            • DREAMCARD1 – Actually fully implements the shop feature with UEC and REC, into Crusader, ArcCorp, Arena, and all store interfaces are fully functional ingame via MobiGlass. No database smeg.
            dsmart
            Keymaster

The Star Citizen honeymoon is over – Derek Smart is probably right.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
              Participant

Jesus christ that dereksmart subreddit thread is a giant shit storm.

In the meantime the cult has a new article to zerg
                http://www.pcpowerplay.com.au/feature/the-star-citizen-honeymoon-is-over,413944

I swear I have recieved my pledge moneys worth from this drama lol

I am a minion of Derek Smart cause I read between the lines of updates and dev logs.

dsmart
                Keymaster

LOL!! yeah, it’s hilarious really. I don’t even pay attention to that hate-Red tbh. Only when some moron Matilda called for people to harass my wife and kid, and someone emailed me, that I stepped in. The post was deleted and his account was suspended for 24hrs I think.

If this game ever gets released (it won’t, so no worries), these are the sort of people you all will be “playing” with.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
                  Participant

They better hope masses don’t spend large amounts of real money on weapons.  When a weapon inevitably get’s hit with the nerf stick the outcry will be immense.

Viewing 8 posts - 193 through 200 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.