Star Citizen – General Discussions

Forums Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 961 through 968 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    anonymouse
    Participant

Hey guys,

After all that crap that CR pulled with Star Marine, and telling us that Star Marine is “IN” Star Citizen, guess what they are working on a CIG?

An FPS Module!

Hahah, you can’t make this stuff up. Posted:13-Jun-16

Foundry 42 Ltd. in Frankfurt, Germany is looking for a Senior Systems Designer to help lead the effort in creating gameplay systems, game modes, and scripted events for Star Citizen.

Responsibilities:

– Design and develop new features for Squadron 42 and the FPS module under the lead of the Game Director.
      – Be the “go to” person for the implementation of complex content that stretches the capabilities of existing systems, or projects that require heavy programmer/designer interaction.

http://archive.is/rO8H0

anonymouse
      Participant

Anyone seen this article from January on the UK tax office website, about CIG investing another 15 million in Foundry 42 UK.

https://www.gov.uk/government/case-studies/cloud-imperium-games-invests-15-million-in-its-uk-studio

anonymouse
        Participant

Did you know that Squadron 42 will have a Multiplayer component! WTF! hahaha..

In addition to space combat simulation and first-person shooter elements,reported features include a conversation system that affects relationships with non-player pilots and an optional cooperative multiplayer mode.

anonymouse
          Participant

More proof Of FPS Module,
            <h3>Star Citizen – Laser Pistol Grapple Attachment</h3>

I made the grapple attachment only for this pistol. This was created for the Astro Arena in the FPS module for the game.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/n6OBr

dsmart
            Keymaster

Yes. I reported about it around that time. Also, “Cloud Imperium has invested around £15 million in its UK business so far.

dsmart
              Keymaster

Yeah, I have reached out to my AMD contacts to see if anyone knows about it; and if they have the PDF.  Hopefully I will get some answers soon.

dsmart
                Keymaster

This is a thread that they keep deleting: SO do we get the financial accountability now? – Addendum

Not sure how long before this one gets deleted as well.  I backed in 2012… Game EVER coming out…..?

dsmart
                  Keymaster

UPDATE: Seth has denied those reports/rumors on Twitter.

I left at the end of my probation, not fired, no interaction with chris. That head is the work of the IW char team, I take no credit

Reports say croberts fired character artist Seth Nash with a snide comment regarding his work. Here is what payback looks like.

Viewing 8 posts - 961 through 968 (of 1,084 total)
                  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.