Star Citizen – General Discussions

Main Star Citizen – General Discussions

Viewing 8 replies - 849 through 856 (of 1,083 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    dsmart
    Keymaster

Yeah, as I have been saying, 2016 is going to be a very interesting year for this project. Even most loyal supporters are starting to question what is going on now.

Derrick Avila
    Participant

im reading the thread that you linked, and im seeing people now questioning the game and being skeptical. the white knights are there of course to defend and justify what is going on. meanwhile a few posters have warned the naysayers they may get banned for being “toxic” lol, this is becoming an interesting read

Kristoffer S
    Participant

“<span style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.992157);”>Word is, there no longer ANY (that we know of) experienced producers in the RSI/CIG US studios who have ever shipped a game.”</span>

Now Derek, yot even you can deny that Chris Roberts 1) works in RSI/CIG US studio and 2) has shipped a number of games, as everything from programmer to producers. Sure it was a long time ago, but that statement is just not true.

And I’m sad to see him go, I liked that guy. He seemed to be perfect combination of serious/not-so-serious. As usual we’ll probably never get the full story behind the departure, maybe it was just another case of “focusing production to LA and he didn’t want to move” like WingMan, which was a much harder blow i.m.o. From what I gather the reason they built that huge new office location in LA was to take in the people from Austin, like Sean Tracy for example (going back to your statement that Austin is getting shut down).

Also, a question regarding your statement in Twitter that it “<span style=”color: #292f33; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 22px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: #f5f8fa;”>would be hilarious to even consider that the collapse of a $100M+ project was down to one person.</span>” – in that discussion that one person was you. But couldn’t that argument just as easily be made about Chris? Your attacks are mostly on Chris and blaming him for the demise of the project and he’s just one person? I totally get what toy meant by your comment though and one would like to add “one person, not even employed at CIG” to your statement (Twitter char limit I guess).

Hotsauce ShoTYME
    Participant

Anyone else spend hours just looking at the same pictures of their dream ship(s)? from starcitizen

ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL

_^___

L    __/   [] \

LOL===__        \

L      \________]

I   I

——–/

lir big
    Participant

That good old Ben. He’s gone a long way from the time he’d visited WingCommander  studios when he was a teenager, to now Master of the Lies at CIG. Their Prime Zealot, for real.

Hotsauce ShoTYME
    Participant

Permabanned, no warning.  Not even a fucking email to let me know what happened.

That is when I decided I am just going to troll, exploit and grief the shit out any and everyone any chance I get in game.

lir big
    Participant

Thanks to MDrake who went digging about it: Illfonic newsletter.
    They’ve already started to defend themselve but they surely can’t tell much for now. Somewhere it’s fortunate for them they’ve left already, so they can’t be assiociated with the SC fiasco when it’ll go down.

lir big
    Participant

Ouch, Jason Hutchins departure…..
    Well as long as they still have Zane at HUDs and Ben Lesnick to save the day we shall not be worried. /ironic mode off.

Viewing 8 replies - 849 through 856 (of 1,083 total)
  • The topic ‘Star Citizen – General Discussions’ is closed to new replies.